Shima x Reader

Thought of a plot thnx to a story that _FuniFuni_24 made ww. Ty Funi chan.
_____________________________

(Y/N)'s P.O.V:

"Nande...?" You started talking to yourself. "Why do I always have to be alone..?" You continued your words as the rain poured down.

"It's obviously because they are strangers...they don't know you..." Tears fell down your face.

"No one can hear me.."

"No one can see me.."

"No one can touch me.."

"No one can love me.."

'Eh? It's him again..' You thought to yourself as that purple haired boy walked on that sidewalk.

Shima's P.O.V

'Oh, it's her again...she's still alone, huh?' Shima thought as he saw the (H/C) girl all curled up in a ball in a cramped alleyway.

'Wait.....'

'Is she...'

'Crying?'

I thought as I walked away slowly.

I felt bad for her..

Even if I don't know her..

Even if she doesn't know me..

Even if no one likes her..

Even if she's just some so called, 'weird person'..

I want to help her..

No one's P.O.V

The girl continued crying softly. No one saw her. No one noticed her. No one looked at her.

Only the purple haired boy saw her. Only the purple haired felt bad for her. Only the purple haired cared for her. But most importantly,

Only he,

Wanted to help her.

----------

Shima's P.O.V

"Nee, Shima-kun.." My yellow haired friend called me. I looked at him, curious about what he was gonna say.

"You look like you're thinking about something deep. Anything wrong?" Senra smiled. I sighed, smiling softly. Remembering that certain girl I saw a while ago.

"It's nothing. I just, yeah." I replied. He looked at me weirdly and laughed.

"Okay, then. I'll be her when you need me, just remember that." He told me. I nodded in response and continued eating my lunch.

---------

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

I walked around the streets, bored. I had nothing to do at the moment so I just wandered through the busy streets. No one would see me anyways, right?

I walked slowly. Making sure no one really saw me.

I eventually made it back to the alleyway I stay in.

As I was about to go back there, I bumped into someone, falling down, but, the person caught me by the arm. It surprised me.

He can..

Touch me?

He can..

See me?

"

Are you....okay?" The boy asked, helping me up. For some reason, tears welled up in my eyes.

"You..you're always alone.." He said as he let go of me.

"You can...."

"See me..?" I asked. He smiled softly. His purple orbs looked at me. It was like..

I fell in love.

"Of course. I just can't get enough of those beautiful wings, (E/C) orbs..."

"Ah! Why are you crying? Are you okay? Did I say something wrong?" He embraced me tightly.

"I'm happy because.."

*hic*

"I found you.."

"I.."

The boy looked at me, a bit confused but, also amazed.

"I found the person who I.."

"Can protect!"

*hic*

"I found the person who can.."

"See me!"

"I found them person.."

"Who can love me!"

*hic*

"Arigatou!"

"Hountouni...arigatou!"

I cried in his arms. He kissed my hair softly. He hugged me tighter. Then, I heard him start to cry.

"I don't even know you but,"

"But,"

"You're important to me!"

*hic*

He buried his face in my hair.

"Arigatou!" I exclaimed.

---------

Who knew that on that faithful day..

I found the person who,

Loved me.

I found the person who I could protect.

I was his..

Guardian angel.

A/N:
Yoho! Ty Funi-chan for the idea! And, I suddenly feel like writing again ww. Anyways, Thanks for Reading!