Atr x Reader

Plot by kokolatteowo! Thank you for the plot!

---------

You were at the place where the concert was being held. You were planning on buying a lot of the merch. You were really a big fan of After the Rain, after all. Since you came a bit early, you were able to get some of the merch already. Pins, some penlights/glowsticks, and other stuff.

As, you were buying merch, the line would get longer by each minute. The things you were carrying were starting to weigh over your arms. Despite all of this, you were still determined to get more merch.

---------

The white haired decided to get a peek of the venue more. He made sure to wear a mask, just in case anyone would see him. He walked out a bit and saw a girl near the end of the line.

'She looks like she's having a hard time...and she's buying a lot of the merch too, huh? Maybe, just this once, I'll help...' Mafu thought. He walked to the (H/C) girl.

"Uhh, you need help with that?" A boy reached his hand in front of you. Even if he was wearing a mask, you could tell that he was smiling a bit.

"If you don't mind.." You smiled in embarrassment. The white haired boy took some of the stuff you were carrying.

'That voice..so familiar..' You thought. Then, it hit you!

"A-Are you M-Mafu-s-san??" You asked, stuttering. The boy laughed a bit, bringing his index finger to his mouth. "Don't tell." Mafu smiled.

"Ah! I won't! I'm looking forward to your performance..!" You replied. "Hehe, thanks!" Mafu thanked you.

He felt happy to help a fan like her

---------

You were watching as the raven haired and white haired performed. You felt so happy being able to be at their concert.

You waved your glowsticks/penlights up as the two sang.

---------

Mafu looked at the crowd as he sang. He saw one particular person, once again. It was the girl he helped just a while ago.

'I was never actually able to know her name...'

---------

You walked out of concert hall. 'That was nice...' You thought.

"Excuse me?" You heard a voice call. You looked behind you and saw Mafu once again. You smiled happily.

"Oh hi again! Can I help you?" You replied. Mafu smiled. "Can I ask for your name?" The white haired asked.

"Oh it's (Y/N)! I re-"

"Oh, talking to a fan?" You saw the raven haired behind Mafu. Your eyes lit up.

"A-Are you Soraru-san?" You asked. The raven haired smiled. "Yup! And you are..?" Soraru replied.

"(Y/N)! It's nice to meet you both! I really enjoyed the performance!" You answered.

"You must be the one that Mafu helped, huh?" Soraru asked. "Yup. That's her!" Mafu answered.

"I see. You're very lucky, you know?" Soraru chuckled a bit.

"Anyways, it was nice meeting you, (Y/N)-chan! I hope to see you again sometime!" Mafu said happily.

"It was nice meeting you too. Thanks you two!" You replied.

"Welcome!" The two waved goodbye. You waved back and walked back home.

'Today was a really exciting day for me...I hope to meet them again...'

A/N:
Yes! Another chapter done!! I enjoyed writing this a lot! Thank You Guys For Reading!