Request! Urata X Reader

Requested by Urajikoo! I hope you like it!
_____________________________

"(Y/N)-chan..." Urata called with a mad look on his face.

"Wh-what?! And why are you mad?!" You asked, scared of what's about to happen. "Did you hide Yamadanuki-chan?!" Urata exclaimed. He took a pillow and threatened to throw it at you.

"No! I never did that! Besides, why would you think I did that?!" You replied. "Well, that's probably because you're the only one I live with!" The brunette threw the pillow at you but you dodged it.

"Oii! Don't go throwing things at me! Fine, I'll help you find her.." You stood up and put down your phone.

Then, the search for Yamadanuki began.

"Yamadanuki-chan.." Urata called, looking under his bed. She wasn't there.

"Yamadanuki-chaan.." You looked at the cupboards in the kitchen, she wasn't there either.

"Ya..ma..da..nu..ki...chaaann?!?!?!?!" Urata looked in the bathtub, she still wasn't in sight.

"WHERE IS SHEEEEE?!?!?!??!?!" Urata exclaimed

--

"(Y/N), I know you were the one who got her. . ." Urata glared at you. "I wasn't! I swear!" You replied.

"IF WE DON'T FIND HER I SWEAR-"

"SHUT UPPP I'M ALREADY HELPING YOU FIND HER WW."

You kept looking and looking and looking.

"Found her!" You exclaimed.

"Where?"

"Well, that's what I would've said if I found her ww.." You joked, making the brunette even more furious.

"OOOOOOOOOooOOIIIIiiiI!!" Urata screamed before punching your stomach.

"Oww! Urataaannn WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?"

"BECAUSE YOU GOT MY HOPES UP!"

--

You started looking outside and walked around to see if she was anywhere near you guys.

"Yamadanuki-chann? Ah-" You felt something rub against your ankle. You look around and see YAMADANUKI THERE.

"URATAN SHE'S HERE!"

"FOR REAL?!"

"YEAH LOOK!"

The brunette ran to you and immediately hugged the tanuki.

"Why were you here.." Urata asked before petting the tanuki's head.

"See?! I didn't hide her from you!" You laughed. "Oh, shut up!" The brunette replied.

"Let's go back inside..."

"Okay, but you're treating me to ice cream later, Uratan."

"Whatever..."

A/N:
This was a chaotic chapter ww. Anyways, I hoped you at least laughed at this chapter ww. It was actually really fun to write. Anyways, Thanks For Reading!