Senra x Reader

The plot for this chapter was made by ShiruTanu! Thanks for the plot!

---------

You walked outside your room to wait for your boyfriend to get home.

"What caannn I ddooooo????" You asked yourself as you lie down on the couch. You stared at the ceiling for a few seconds before feeling your phone vibrate. You grab your phone from the table and turn it on. It was a notification from LINE. You opened the app and checked what it was.

Senra-
I'll be coming home a bit later. Something just came up at work. Just, stay there, okay? I'm sorry that you have to wait longer

You put down your phone and bury your face into one of the pillows.

"Wwhhhyyyyy?? I have nothing to dooo!! And, Senra-san is coming home latee!!" You puffed your cheeks.

---------

Senra sighed, resting his head on his arm. He was so tired. The fact that his usb drive lost all the files in it for some reason was just too much. He had to redo a bunch of stuff again. He opened his laptop and proceeded to do his work.

---------

You decided to cook dinner for you to for the time being. You went to the kitchen and got the ingredients for curry. You started cutting up some vegetables (I'm srry. I have no clue how to cook curry).

---------

"Finaallyyyy..." Senra stretched his arms out before closing his laptop. He packed up his things and said goodbye to his coworkers. He walked out of the building and waited at the trains station.

---------

You were about to put the two plates of food on the table when you heard the door open. You saw the blonde standing there. Your eyes lit up and you ran to him.

"I'm home- Oh, hi (Y/N)-chan! Sorry to make you wait for a bit longer. My files just disappeared all of a sudden and I had to redo a lot of stuff hehe.." Senra patted your head. You hugged him tightly, burying your face into his chest.

"I missed you Senra-saaann!!!" You whined. The blonde hugged you back and let go of you. "Oh, you cooked dinner. Thanks. I'll just change my clothes real quick." The blonde said before going to the room to change.

---------

"Itadakimasu!" You started eating your food. "Work must've been stressful for you, huh?" You smiled.

"Yeah it was. I just wish I can take a day off tomorrow, you know? Sigh, I can't tho..ww" Senra laughed a bit.

---------

"Thank  for the meal." You said before standing up to bring your plate to the kitchen. "I'll be the one to wash the dishes for now after all, you must be exhausted from work." You said before washing your plate. Senra smiled at you.

"You sure? I'm okay if I have to wash my own dishes." Senra replied. "I'm still washing the dishes!" You pouted. The blonde thought this was cute. All he could do was laugh in response.

---------

"*yawn* I'm sleepy..." Senra stretched his arms out. "I'm sleepy tooooo!! I'll go turn off the lights." You walked to the light switch, switching it off before walking back to your bed. You lie down and feel the blonde hug you tightly. You ruffled his hair softly and kissed his forehead.

"Good night Senra-san." You pat his head. You don't hear a response and see that he's already sleeping. You smile a bit and hug him back.

"Sweet dreams.."

A/N:
Yoho! Sorry if this took a while to make. Haven't really been in the mood to write stuff. But, I'm finally finished with this chapter! Thanks For Reading btw!