Request Chapter! Tonari no Sakata x Reader

Requested by ppUrudd8! I hope you like it!
_____________________________

LINE:

Sakata: AHHHH! (Y/N) IS SO CUUTEE!!!

Urata: Shut up idiot ww. She doesn't even know you like her.

Senra: Yeah, she doesn't know. Plus, when will you even tell her that you like her??

Sakata: Idk. TOMORROW'S NICE!! BUT YOU GUYS HAVE TO HELP MEE!

Shima: Uhhh...Sakata, I think you forgot something..

(U/N): Hi guys. What are you four talking about?

Sakata: AHHHH!!! (Y/N)-CHAN, DON'T SCROLL UP!!

(U/N): OKAY! WHAT'S THE MATTER?!

Urata: Sakata, you idiot...

Senra: wwwww

-----------

It was the next day. You were going to meet up with USSS that day. You grabbed your bag and got the key to your apartment. You walked outside, closing the door and locking it. You look behind you and see Sakata there.

"Ah! Sakata, you're here.." You were surprised to see him there. The redhead smiled at you, making you blush a bit.

"Yup! I am! You wanna get going now?" Sakata replied. You nodded and you two headed to the meeting place

----------

"We're here now." Sakata said. He knocked on the door and it opened. You saw Urata there. Urata was surprised to see Sakata with you. He laughed and looked at you two.

"I see. Sakata decided to accompany you. ww." Urata said, still laughing. Sakata puffed up his cheeks.

"Urata-san! She doesn't know yet!! Shut up!" Sakata replied as he covered your ears. You were confused at the action. Sakata uncovered your ears and sighed.

"Whatever ww. Anyways, come in." The brunette said. You and the redhead went inside, closing the door behind you.

Shima and Senra saw you two and smiled.

"I see. It's (Y/N)-chan and Sakata-kun ww." Shima said. Sakata covered your ears again and you sighed.

"Shima-kun! Not you too! She doesn't know yet so, stop saying those things!" Sakata exclaimed. He uncovered your ears and smiled like nothing happened. Senra, Shima, and Urata were surprised by how good Sakata was at acting. You were still confused at what was happening but, you didn't really mind it.

----------

You five were just talking until that "topic" came up again and Sakata covered your ears, once again.

"Why don't you just tell her already? You said you would try today, right?" Urata asked. Shima and Senra nodded. Sakata squinted his eyes at them.

"Give it your best shot." Shima said, doing a thumbs up sign.

At this point, you couldn't hold in your curiousity anymore. You removed Sakata's hands from your ears and held them so that he didn't cover your ears again. He blushed at the action and the room became silent.

"Sakata...what is this topic you're discussing about?" You ask him, looking him in the eyes. The redhead gulped. For some reason, he was nervous. As if, he had gone on stage for the first time. The other three looked at him, hoping he would confess already. The redhead sighed and smiled a bit.

"Well.."

"You see...."

"I like you."

Your eyes widened. Your grip on his hands tightened. Shima, Senra, and Urata's eyes widened, as well. You smiled at the redhead, making him blush harder.

"But do you know that.."

"I like you back?"

A/N:

Woohoo! Another request done! I just love writing all the requests you guys give me. Anyways, Thank You For Reading.