Request Chapter! Soraru x Reader

Requested by talentless_asian! Thank you for your request! (Srry if it's a bit short!)
_____________________________

LINE:

Soraru- Wanna stay at my place for the night? I have nothing to do T _ T

L/N- Sure!!! I'll be there soon!!

Soraru- That was a fast reply. . .

Soraru- Anyways, see you later, then.

You put down your phone and smiled. You decided to start packing your things n' stuff.

---------

"Is anybody home?" You knocked on the door before hearing it open. You saw the raven haired standing there.

"Hi, Soraru-san!" You greeted, waving your hand at him. He smiled a bit.

"Haha, hi, (Y/N)-chan." He greeted back before letting you inside his house. "Pardon the intrusion." You said as you walked in. You removed your shoes and walked to his living room.

"You wanna play Spl*toon2?" Soraru asked, holding up his n*ntendo sw*tch. Your eyes lit up in excitement.

"Okay!" You answered. He laughed at how excited you sounded. You got the console out from your bag. You turned it on and you two started playing. You guys played for a while.

---------

"Hmm..I'm hungry now...I'll make us something." He said, smiling. You blushed a bit. You thought it was cute when he smiled. He usually has that blank expression on his face.

Soraru walked to his kitchen and got an apron that was hanging on a handle. He put it on, tying the string together. He got the ingredients from the cabinet and started cooking something. He didn't tell you what he was cooking so you were a bit curious.

While he was cooking, you were just using your phone. You smelled the food he was cooking. You smiled a bit. 'He really is a good cook...' You thought.

---------

"I'm done cooking!" The raven haired said as he put two plates of pasta on the table. You turned off your phone and walked to the place he was in. When you saw the food, you smiled once again.

"Uwaahh! It looks delicious, Soraru-san! Thanks for making us something." You thanked. He smiled at you, making your heart melt.

"Your welcome. I know you'll enjoy the great Soraru-san's specialty." He smirked. You laughed at what he said. You two sat down at the tabled.

"Itadakimasu!" You said before getting your fork. You two started eating your food. You two talked about stuff and told some jokes.

---------

"Gochisou sama deshita" You said before bringing your plate to the sink. You started washing your dishes.

"What are you doing?" Soraru asked as he walked to you. You looked at him, confused. "Washing my plate? What else?" You said. The raven haired laughed a bit.

"You didn't need to do that, (Y/N)-chan." He said as he patted your head. You blushed at the action.

"We can rest after this or you could take a shower already." He suggested. You told him that you would rest for a bit. He nodded in response.

---------

"I'm done." You said as you got out of the bathroom. Soraru looked at you. "Oh, okay then. Imma take a bath now so, you just stay here." He said as he got his towel and the clothes he was gonna wear. He walked into the bathroom, closing the door. You decided you would just use your phone. You turned it on and looked at your messages. You saw that Sakata and Urata were talking to each other in the group chat. You smiled and joined the conversation.

---------

"I'll sleep now..*yawn*" You said as you put down your phone. Soraru looked at the clock and saw it was already late.

"Okay, then." He said as he turned off the lights. You got a but scared. Well, you were scared of the dark at times. Soraru remembered that and laughed.

"Don't worry, I won't go anywhere...except the bathroom, maybe." He said. You could feel him pat your head. You laughed a bit at what he said. He lied down beside you and covered you two in the blanket. He let your bury your face in his chest since, he knew you were afraid of the dark.

"Good night." You said before drifting off to sleep. He smiled and patted your head.
"Good night to you, as well." He hugged you and you both fell asleep.

---------

You woke up, panting. You just woke up from a nightmare. You felt so scared now. You could feel a little tears well up in your eyes. You burried your face into the raven haired's chest and sobbed, quietly.

Soraru had woken up from the sound of you sobbing. He looked down and saw that you were crying. He was a bit surprised.

"Are you okay?" Soraru asked. You looked at him, tears in your eyes.

"I *sob* had a bad *sob* dream.." You answered. You were sobbing a lot. He sighed and hugged you, tightly.

"Sshhh..it's okay..." The raven haired said, ruffling your (H/C) hair. He started wiping your tears away. You looked at him and he smiled sweetly.

"Don't worry. I'm still here. It was just a dream, it's not real." He said, still smiling at you. You smiled back at him and hugged him back, tightly.

"Thanks, Soraru-san."

A/N:
Sooo..yeah! I really enjoyed writing this actually! Anyways, I hope you guys liked it and Thanks For Reading!