Senra x Reader

Senra's P.O.V

She was standing there once again. I walked up to her to see what she was doing.

"(Y/N)-chan, are you alright?" I asked as I put my hand on her shoulder. She looked at me with her (E/C) orbs and smiled.

"Nothing. It's just about this guy..." She said. 'Ah, I see, she likes someone..it's not me, obviously..' I thought.

"Who is it?" I asked. She laughed.

"I can't tell you that..." She replied.

"I see...."

I walked away, without saying anything else.

I felt this disappointed feeling when she said that. I felt like crying but, I just blinked the tears away.

"Was I never good enough for her...?"

------------

No one's P.O.V

It was the next day of school and it was break time. The blonde was sitting at his desk, once again, thinking about what happened yesterday.

"It's just about this guy...."

He got out of his desk and left the classroom.

'Should I have confessed to her earlier?'

'Am I just not her type?'

Senra heard a commotion going on outside, snapping him out of his train of thought. He ran outside and saw that a bunch of boys standing in front of you, who was on the ground. The blonde's eyes widened. He ran as fast as he could to you.

"What are you guys doing?!" Senra exclaimed as he hugged you, protecting you from them. The group of guys laughed and looked down at the blonde.

"Haha! Who even are you? Are you trying to save this girl? Pfft...pathetic!" One of the guys laughed. Another guy tried to punch you but, the blonde took the punch instead. It left a light bruise on his face. You started crying and Senra patted your head.

"Shh..it's okay.." The blonde whispered. You both stood up and he took your hand. He started running. One of the other guys tried stopping you guys but, you two were able to run away fast enough.

Senra brought you to the nurse's office and let you rest there for a while.

"I'll just stay here in the mean time..." The blonde said as he sat on a chair beside you. You smiled at him.

"Senra-kun?"

"Hmm?"

"About the guy I was thinking of yesterday.."

"Yeah..?"

"That guy was.."

"You"

A/N:

Yes, hi there. Could you guys like, give me some plots cuz, I might run out of ideas sooo, yeah. Thank For Reading!