Tonari no Sakata x Reader

Based on what happened to Sakatan that time (I talked about it in the chapter after this, pls read it). This doesn't apply to real life what so ever. Guys, please respect the privacy of any utaite. This is a bit short btw so srry.

---------

"Tch!" Sakata closed his laptop. You flinched a bit. You were a bit scared. He looked upset and mad. He covered his eyes with his hand. You walked up to where he was sitting and looked at him, concerned.

"Sakatan...what happened...?" You asked, nervously. He looked at you from the corner of his eye and his his eyes once again. Now, he looked like he was crying.

"S-Sakata-kun...did anything happen in the c-call..?" You asked. You could hear him sob, despite it being quiet. His tears dripped down his cheeks, landing on the desk. You clenched your teeth. You felt so bad for him. You looked down and heard him get up from his seat. You closed your eyes, scared that he might shout something or something like that.

"I'm so tired.."

"I.."

"I don't like this..!"

Sakata removed his hand from his face. You saw his eyes were a bit reddish from crying. You heard him sobbing loudly. You stepped back, mouth open. You felt so bad for him. He didn't deserve to feel this way at all.

"It's okay..."

"Sakatan.."

"I'm here..don't worry..."

You pulled him in a tight hug. He gasped a bit at the action.

"You don't deserve to feel this way..."

"So, stop crying, okay? It's all fine now, don't worry."

You smiled and patted his head as he sobbed. The redhead buried his head into the crook of your neck.

"Th-Thank you...*sob*...(Y/N)-chan.." He said as you wiped his tears away. He smiled softly at you and hugged you back.

"Thank you, (Y/N)-chan.."

"Your welcome..."

"Just remember that, I'll always be here when to help you."

A/N:
So..u guys probably read the chapter after this already since, I published that before this one. Anyways, just respect your idol's okay! It's for the best! Anyways, Thanks For Reading!