One

Sunday Morning
Emma's POV

I walked downstairs, and Ethan was cooking breakfast while Tenley was sitting at the table.

Ethan saw me, then looked back at our little girl and smiled.

"She's finally awake." He said. Tenley just giggled at him.

I walked over to her and gave her a good morning hug before kissing her on the top of her head. "Good morning, sweets."

"Good morning, mommy."

Ethan walked over to me and kissed me on the cheek while wrapping his arms around my waist. "Hi, honey."

I smiled before pecking his lips. "Good morning."

He walked towards the stove and put the breakfast casserole in the oven before both of us sat down at the table.

"Tennygirl, did you sleep good?" I asked.

She nodded at me while sipping on her orange juice.

"We're gonna have a fun day today, Ten." I said. She put her orange juice down.

"Yay! Are we gonna have ice cream?"

"There won't be ice cream there, Ten, but there will be cookies and cake."

"Yay! I love cookies and cake!"

"We gotta get ready after breakfast, okay, Tenley?"

"Okay, mommy."

She's so cute.

Anyway, Ethan, Tenley and I sat and talked while we waited for breakfast to be ready, and then Ethan served the casserole.

We ate, and then Tenley and I went upstairs to get ready for my bridal shower.

I helped her put on a really pretty pale pink dress, and then I went into the bathroom in Ethan's and my room to get dressed. I had a white lace tank jumpsuit. Apparently it was a rule that the bride has to wear white at the shower, bachelorette party, and the rehearsal dinner.

Anyway, I went back into Tenley's bathroom where she was waiting for me, and I fixed her hair into a half-up ponytail. It looked adorable with her curly hair.

I quickly curled my hair and did my makeup, and with that it was almost time to go.

Tenley and I went downstairs, and Ethan was in the living room.

"Wow. Look how beautiful you two are." He said, kneeling down to give Tenley a hug and to kiss her forehead.

Tenley giggled as he stood up and walked to me.

He put his hands on my waist and kissed my lips. "You look amazing, darling."

"Thanks, babe."

"Can I get a picture of you two?" He asked, pulling away from me.

Tenley and I both nodded, and I motioned for her to come here. I picked her up, and we smiled for the camera.