Three

Emma's POV

My bachelorette party was so much fun. Alex couldn't come with us because she's eight months pregnant, and we were all going bar-hopping. Plus somebody needed to watch Tenley for the night, so she offered.

Anyway, it was me, Taylor, Kenzie, Sydney, Cameron, Alana and Tessa.

First we all went to a nightclub and had a few shots and danced, and then we went to a Mexican restaurant for margaritas and tequila.

After that, we ended up at Taylor's house, drinking champagne and singing karaoke on her TV. It was a blast.

"We should go to the comedy club." Kenzie suggested.

"Good idea." I responded. The next thing I knew, we piled into two Ubers and there we were at Second City Chicago.

We bought tickets, and went inside and my sash that said 'bride to be' on it didn't go unnoticed.

The comedians saw it and started talking about weddings and marriages and they made funny points about it.

It was a great idea to go to the comedy club. The girls and I shared a ton of laughs.

We all ubered back to Taylor's house, and we all were talking about the wedding in two days, and how exciting everything was.

My phone started ringing, and it was Ethan, so I answered it.

"Hey, Ethan."

"Hey, baby I was just calling to see what you're doing."

"We're getting drunk at Taylor's house. We already went to some bars and a comedy club. Now we're here. What are you doing, babe?"

"We went to the casino, and now we're playing poker at Ryan's."

If you don't remember Ryan, Ryan is my older cousin who bartends. He also has a sick penthouse in downtown Chicago.

"Are you guys drunk too?" I asked, giggling.

"Does it answer your question if I say that Grayson rode the mechanical bull at the casino?"

I laughed again. "Yeah. Have fun, babe. Stay safe."

"You too, honey. I love you. See you tomorrow."

"Love you too. Can't wait to see you."

"Bye, baby."

"Bye." I said hanging up. "He is so sweet. Just called to check up on me."

Drunken "awe"s we're spread across the room, and we all kept talking about Ethan and I until we all fell asleep in Taylor's living room.

-
Ethan's POV

I was relieved that Emma was safe and sound, and I called Alex to see how Tenley was doing. She was already asleep at Alex and Grayson's house, so I didn't have to worry.

The only money being used for poker at Ryan's was money everyone won at the casino, and it was lucky that Grayson and I were good at poker.

I ended up winning, and then all of us sat and talked about me and Emma. All of us talked about how perfect her and I are for each other, and how happy Emma and I are together.

Everyone ended up falling asleep in Ryan's living room, and all I could think about while I was falling asleep was getting to see Emma tomorrow.

-
The Next Day
Emma's POV

I picked Tenley up from Alex's, and then I drove us home. I was happy to see her.

Ethan came home, and I made us all lunch. We were spending the day together as a family, and it was nice to be spending time just the three of us.