Five

Emma's POV

Ethan softly reconnected his lips to mine, while his hand traveled up the back of my dress to unlace the ribbon at the top so he could undress me of my wedding gown.

I started unbuttoning his shirt, and undoing his belt while he softly rid me of my dress.

It fell to the floor, along with his dress pants that I pulled off of him.

He kissed me while I pulled his shirt from his arms, and then he pulled away and scooped me up into his arms, walking to the bed and gently laying me down.

He tucked my hair behind my ear before leaning down and kissing up and down my jaw.

"I'm gonna take care of you tonight, my beautiful wife." He whispered.

I ran my hand through the back of his hair as he found a tender spot on my neck, making my breath hitch as he hooked his finger into my panties and pulled them down.

He took off his briefs while I unhooked my bra, and then he gently slipped into me, making my mouth agape from the pleasure as he slowly started moving back and forth.

He slid his thumb back and forth on my cheek and looked into me eyes as he gradually started thrusting a little bit faster.

"So beautiful." He whispered. I smiled and pulled his head down to kiss his lips.

We kept going at a moderate speed, just focusing on how much we love each other, and taking care of one another. Focusing on everything that our brand new marriage is all about.

"I love feeling every inch of you, Ethan." I whispered. He grazed my skin with his teeth before responding.

"I love taking care of you, baby."

It only took a few more minutes for us to both reach our highs, and we coaxed each other through it was we came down from the clouds.

He pulled out, and we both sat up before I reconnected our lips, and climbed onto his lap, sinking down onto his length.

I leaned my head back as he started to leave kisses all over my neck, and we started rolling our hips together again.

He laced one of his hands with mine while his other hand traced up and down my spine, and then up into the back of my hair. I buried my face into his neck as faint moans started escaping from my throat.

Every once in a while he would give a low growl or a groan, but his breathing was getting heavier, so I knew that he felt good.

I finally released from my high, crumbling down from the cliff I was flying over, and Ethan followed suit not that long after me.

I climbed off of him, and he took my hand, taking me into the bathroom, and pulling me into the warm shower with him.

We washed up, and he got all of the bobby pins out of my hair before washing my hair.

After we were both all clean, I dried my hair, and we dried off with towels before getting dressed into some comfy clothes.

I walked out of the bathroom, and he was sitting on the bed.

He stood up and took my hand. "Come on. I think I saw a note for us in the kitchen."

We headed downstairs, and sure enough, there was a card on the counter.

Ethan and Emma,

Congratulations on your marriage! We wanted to give you something special to enjoy on your special night tonight, so there is a fancy bottle of Prosecco in the fridge for you two. We are so proud of the unconditional love you two share, and let this bottle of champagne celebrate you two becoming husband and wife.

Cheers!

-Lisa and Sean

"That's funny that they signed it Lisa and Sean." Ethan chuckled.

"What about when Tenley gets married someday? Are we gonna sign the card Emma and Ethan?"

Ethan laughed while getting the bottle of champagne from the fridge, along with two glasses from the cabinet.

"Goodness, its weird to me that she started Kindergarten already, Em. I'm not sure I want to talk about her getting married yet."

"I hope our next one's a girl."

"Me too. I love being a girl dad."

"How many more do you think we'll have?"

"I think that including Tenley, we'll have three or four all together."

"I like that." I said as he poured two glasses. He handed me one of them before we clinked them together and said cheers.

I smiled at him while sipping my champagne, and I set my glass down before grabbing my phone, and turning on our wedding playlist from the reception.

I took Ethan's hands in mine, and we started dancing around the kitchen.

"Are we gonna stay up all night?" He asked, smiling at me as he moved his hand to my waist.

"Probably. Our private celebration should last as long as we can stay awake."

"I finally get to brag about having the best wife ever now."

"And I get to boast about the best husband in the world."

He kissed me, the taste of champagne on his lips intoxicating me.

"I get to say that I married my best friend, soulmate, lover, my partner in crime." He said against my lips.

"I get to say the same, honey." I responded, pecking at his lips.

We kept dancing together and drinking the champagne until the playlist ended, and then we stumbled upstairs and went to bed.

His arms wrapped around my waist, and my head nuzzled into his bare chest.

He leaned down and tenderly kissed my lips, sneaking his tongue into my mouth here and there.

I rolled us over so that I was laying on top of him, and his arms were secured tightly around the small of my back as we kept kissing.

We were pretty much making out until we fell asleep, my nose nuzzled into the spot where his neck and shoulder meet, and his arms still tightly wrapped around my back.

It was around 4:30 am when we finally fell asleep.

Luckily, we didn't have to leave for the airport until 1 pm tomorrow, so we could sleep in.

Everything about our wedding day and wedding night was perfect. I wouldn't have changed a second of it for the world.

If anything went wrong during our wedding or reception, I didn't know about it, and it didn't matter because I was focused on what was important, and that was my new husband.