Four

Emma's POV

I woke up, and there was a coffee and a note on my nightstand.

Emma,

Don't worry. I didn't come in because that would be bad luck, but I gave this coffee to your mom for her to put it by your bed. Happy wedding day! I can't wait to see you walking down the aisle today. I love you.

Love,

E

He is the sweetest. Wow. I got up and gathered everything I needed before my mom and I headed to the venue.

There were three hair and makeup people waiting, and they went to work fixing my hair and doing my makeup. I loved it. Everything was perfect.

I got dressed into my wedding dress, my earrings being my something blue, my shoes were something borrowed, my dress something new, and my garter being something old. It's the garter that every woman on my mom's side of the family has worn since my great grandmother's wedding. It's a family tradition to wear it.

Tenley looked so beautiful in her little white dress. She had a flower crown in her hair, representing that she's the flower girl. She's so precious.

All of the bridesmaids got their hair and makeup done, and it was time for pictures.

Ethan was sending me little surprises throughout the morning such as the coffee I woke up to, some candy when I arrived (it was already there with a note), and him and I sent Grayson and Taylor (best man and maid of honor) to exchange letters Ethan and I wrote to each other.

Here's what his said.

Emma,

Today is the day. Wow. In just a little while, you will be walking down the aisle, and you'll give your hand to me. I absolutely can't wait to see what this new season of life brings for us. We have so many amazing things in store for our future together. I can't wait to see how beautiful you look. I love you so much, and I can't wait for us to start this new phase of life together.

See you soon, my beautiful bride.

Love, Ethan

I teared up a little at his letter, but it luckily didn't ruin my makeup.

After about an hour of taking pictures, everything was ready, and it was time.

The wedding party started going in, and soon enough it was time for me to enter the room.

"Ready, Emma?" Sean asked.

"Ready as I'll ever be." I said, smiling.

"You got this." He said. The doors opened, and everyone was standing.

My eyes met Ethan's as Sean and I slowly walked down the aisle. Ethan has tears in his eyes, and it made me tear up a little too.

Sean handed me over to Ethan, and Ethan couldn't stop smiling. I couldn't either. He looked so handsome. He was finally standing before me as my groom.

The officiant finally started speaking.

"Dear family and friends, we are gathered here today to witness and to celebrate the union of Emma Chamberlain and Ethan Dolan in marriage. Through their time together, they have come to realize that their personal dreams, hopes, and goals are more attainable and more meaningful through the combined effort and mutual support provided in love, commitment, and family; and so they have decided to live together as husband and wife."