Eight

Emma's POV
The Next Day

Ethan turned to me and smiled, reaching out his hand.

"Come on, em."

I smiled as I took his hand.

"You look so beautiful." He said. We were on a hike in Santorini, walking up hills, seeing a bunch of trees, and the beautiful nature spots of the countryside we were in.

I was wearing a tank top and shorts, my hair in a low messy bun and some aviator sunglasses. They were Ethan's that I borrowed.

I just smiled at his compliment. "What do you want for dinner?"

"You."

"Ethan, seriously." I chuckled.

"There's another vegan restaurant that we passed on the way here."

"Perfect."

"Emma."

I turned my head to glance at him as we walked, our interlocked hands swinging back and forth between us.

"Yes, babe?"

He stopped walking, and leaned down, capturing my lips with his, and gently closing his teeth around my bottom lip, and pulling.

"That's all I had to say." He said, winking at me before he started walking the hiking trail again.

I caught up to him and lightly smacked his ass, causing him to smile at me as we walked.

He took my hand again, leading me to one of the spots that is supposed to be a tourist attraction. It was a beautiful waterfall, with trees all around, and some caves.

There were some people around us, so we asked them to take our picture.

We got one of Ethan and I smiling, and one of us kissing in spirit of our honeymoon. We received congratulations from the other tourists.

Ethan also took a selfie with me, wrapping his arm around me and smiling widely. He's so adorable.

We've been hiking pretty much all day, and it's been nothing but fun.

It was super warm out, but not in the sense that it was too hot. The sights we were seeing were beautiful, and Ethan was being his goofy self.

The thing about Ethan and I is that no matter what we're doing, we find a way to make it fun. We both love being around each other, and I swear that him and I could be in an empty room for hours on end, and we world never be bored.

The way he held my hand as we walked, the way he stopped to steal kisses from me, and the way he pointed out the beautiful views of the Greek hills made me happy.

We reached the turnaround at the top of the hills, and so we hiked back down.

We took a cab back to our rented villa, and we changed before dinner.

Once we were seated at the vegan restaurant, we ordered a pizza, and had a nice chat over dinner.

I still couldn't believe that we were finally married.

After we ate our pizza, we went out to the boardwalk near our villa and took a walk on the beach together.

The stars were beautiful, and the feeling of Ethan's hand wrapped around mine made everything that much more magical.

"Isn't it crazy that there could possibly be a human growing in my stomach?" I said.

"If there is it's like one day old because it takes 2-3 days for the egg to fertilize."

"I don't feel one day pregnant. I guess we'll find out soon if I am or not. I wonder how long it'll take us."

"Hopefully within the next few months." Ethan said. "I don't want it to take a whole year."

"Me too. You got me so excited to have a baby."

"You're gonna be so cute when you're pregnant. Little baby bump. I can't wait to watch you experience the process of pregnancy. You're gonna love having a little baby. We'll get to see Tenley be a big sister, and we'll have two kids to love and adore."

"I can't wait to see how each of our kids will have different personalities. It's gonna be so cool to see their individuality."

"I know. We're gonna have the coolest little family." He said, smiling at me. "So, wanna go back to the villa and make some babies?"

I laughed as I lightly pushed his chest. "I'll be your baby mama."

The villa we were staying in wasn't far from where we were, so Ethan scooped me up bridal style, and started running towards our villa, and a few minutes later, I was laying on the bed, and he was slowly taking my clothes off of me.

I unbuttoned his shorts and tugged them down as he unclipped my bra, and he took his shirt off leaving us both naked.

He kissed a trail down to my waist and pressed his tongue against my heat, immediately making me squirm at his touch and let out a low moan.

His hand squeezed my thigh as he pleasured me with his tongue, I leaned my head back and whimpered for him.

I felt him smile against my thigh as he teased me with kisses, and then he licked a strip across my center before pleasuring my core.

I laced my fingers into his hair and tugged at it as he continued to work his tongue against my center.

He slowly started kissing a trail up my body, his finger replacing his tongue by circling my heat.

"Does that feel good, baby?"

I leaned my head back. "So good."

"Do you need more?" He whispered. I nodded.

"Please."

Without warning, he quickly thrusted his length into my entrance, making me scream out from the pleasure as he started moving quickly.

We were going really fast as our bodies moved towards each other with each motion, and Ethan was already breathing heavily while I cried out to him over and over again.

As he went deeper and used different angles, new waves of pleasure washed over me, and I was close to the edge.

He started rubbing his fingers against my heat as he pounded into me, and the knot in my stomach finally unraveled itself, making me scream Ethan's name over and over again as I rode out my high.

Ethan came a few seconds later, a string of curse words mixed with my name leaving his mouth until we gradually came to a stop.

He pressed his sweaty forehead against mine as we caught our breaths, and he softly pecked at my lips.

He pulled out, before getting off of the bed and taking my hand.

We got into the shower, and cleaned each other up before we dried off, got dressed, and went into the kitchen.

He pulled a tub of vegan ice cream that we bought at a Greek market out of the fridge, and got two bowls out, filling them each with the ice cream, and handing a bowl to me.

I smiled at him as I got two spoons from the drawer, and we sat together on the couch and picked a movie to watch.

We cuddled while eating the ice cream and watching the movie, stealing occasional kisses from each other whenever we felt like.

I love honeymooning with my honey.