Seven

Ethan's POV

When I woke up, Emma was in the kitchen, chopping up some fruit.

"Hey, girl, whatcha doin'?"

She turned and smiled at me. "Making fruit salad. I guess we didn't notice the provided fruit basket that was here."

"Wow." I said, wrapping my arms around her waist and pecking her lips. I lifted her up, and she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"We should go in the hot tub after dinner." She said. There was a patio outside with a hot tub.
Luckily, there were privacy fences up too.

"I'm down for some hot tubbin' with my hot wife."

She kissed me before I put her down. "Where are we gonna go for dinner?"

"I saw a vegan gyro place we could go to."

"That sounds good. God. I'm so excited for everything here. There's the beaches, and hiking, the food. The museums. The boat tours. It's all gonna be so amazing with you, baby." She said. I kissed her again, and then I started helping with the fruit salad.

A few minutes later, we were sitting on the patio with our bowls of fruit, and some complementary champagne.

It was about 4:30, so the sun was getting lower, and Emma and I were enjoying the views of Santorini. It was beautiful, but nothing could compare to Emma's beauty.

She was wearing my tshirt, and her hair was in a cute little ponytail.

I watched her eyes light up as she looked at the beautiful view before us, and she glanced over at me and smiled.

"I know the view here is gorgeous, but damn. I just can't take my eyes off of you." I said. Her smile grew bigger, and she reached for my hand and squeezed it.

"I love you, handsome."

"I love you too, baby. You're so beautiful." I responded, putting my hand on her face and stroking my thumb back and forth on her cheek.

She leaned into my hand and looked into my eyes.

"Our wedding was so perfect." She said.

"I agree. I finally got to marry the woman I've loved for so long."

She set her glass of champagne on the table next to her little bowl of fruit before she got up and climbed onto my lap, wrapping her arms around my shoulders as my hands went to her waist.

"I got to marry the man of my dreams." She said, kissing me on the cheek.

I gave her a long peck on the lips, and softly pecked at her bottom lip.

"Maybe you'll be pregnant soon." I said, against her lips. She smiled and softly pecked at my lip before responding.

"I hope so. Some women don't always get it on the first try. It's different for everyone, I guess."

"Yeah. Alex and Grayson tried for a year before they finally got pregnant."

"I'm happy for them. They're gonna be good parents."

"I know. They're so good with Tenley. I'm glad that they're having a girl. I guess it's gonna be a girl cousin club with her and Tenley when she's born."

"Have they come up with a name for her yet?"

"Maeve Olivia."