Chapter 2

I Don't Own Naruto

(Nighttime around 10:30 pm)

'Fun, I hate this,' Naruto thought as he tried threading the needle through his skin. Every time the needle poked through his skin he winced in pain. 'Why?, Why is it always me? What did I do to deserve this?'

"Absolutely nothing kit"

"Who's there?"

"Me, I'm the nine tailed fox or you could call me the kyuubi, idrc"

"The... Kyuubi...?"

"Yes. I am... erm... the reason the village treats you the way they do... heh... Sorry kit."

"Oh... welp... ok"

"You hate me?"

"Nah, just a little shaken. By the way, what's your name?"

"My... name?"

'Hmmm, weird, no one ever asked for my name before, not even my old jinchuriki. Welp its not like I got anything better to do anyway.'

"My name is Kurama."

"Kurama... Okay! I'm Naruto Uzumaki, nice to meet you!"

"Me too kit."

A few seconds of silence later...

"Hey Kurama,"

"Yeah?"

"Do you know my parents?"

"Well yeah I do, why?"

"Really! Can you tell me about them?!" Naruto asked excitedly.

*Sigh*

"Fine... (too lazy tho)"

"Sit down, this story is going to be long."

*Naruto sits down.*

"So, when your mother, Kushina, was younger, a little older than you right now, her clan was abolished and she was sent to the village hidden in the leaves. She joined the academy where she met you father, Minato. Everybody called her the red hot habanero because she always beat the boys up when they bullied and teased her.

(The rest of Minato and Kushina's love story is the same as in canon. I'm too lazy to write it all).

"They got married  and eventually had you. During that time, your father was appointed to become the fourth Hokage."

"Wait, THE FOURTH HOKAGE WAS MY FATHER??!!"

"Yes now stop interrupting me."

"Okay."

"When you were born, a masked man by the name of Madara Uchiha pulled me out of Kushina and controlled me using his sharingan. The masked man made me go on a rampage to destroy Konoha. In the end, Minato sealed me inside of you."

Author's note: in this fanfic, naruto has the full nine tails instead of only half as in the canon.

"I hated the village and tried to stop Minato from ever sealing me again and unfortunately I killed your parents when they tried to protect you from me. Sorry brat."

"I- err..umm, it's okay, ig. I- I understand, you hated the village for sealing you and hating you right? Its okay Kurama. Keep going with the story."