Chapter 13

The next morning went by the same way as it did any other day, get up at about 4, morning routine, train for 2-3 hours, go back home, eat, put on the hideous orange jumpsuit, and go meet his team. Although today was a little different, he almost forgot that he now had a cat to take care of. When Naruto came back home at around 7, Tora was pissed. She was running all over the place, clawing, and breaking stuff. The moment Naruto walked through his door, Tora came running at him like a mad man and jumped on him.

"Woah, Woah, calm down girl!" Naruto yelled, surprised.

"MEOW!!!!" Tora responded. Naruto shook his head, exasperated, and stroked her fur. "There there, I'm sorry. I should've fed you, sorry about that." Naruto smiled as he continued to stroke her fur. Tora calmed down and started purring and leaning into the blondie's touch. Naruto sighed and finally put the cat down, he went into the kitchen and got Tora's bowl, put some cat food in it and placed it near the corner of the kitchen. Tora happily walked over to the food and quickly ate it without hesitation. Naruto smiled and started making his own breakfast. He scrambled some eggs and cooked some bacon. The whole apartment smelled like heaven. Everyone who was walking past paused to smell the aroma in the air, wishing they could eat whatever was creating that smell. Suddenly, Kakashi burst through the window.

"GIVE!!!!" Kakashi yelled.

"What the hell Kakashi, don't go barging into my house!" Naruto yelled back. When Kakashi came in, Tora jumped 15 feet into the air, startled. She then turned her head and saw a man with gravity-defying hair and grew a tick mark. She ran at the intruder and started clawing him to death.

"AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" Kakashi screamed waking up the whole village.

"Kakashi shut the hell up!" Naruto commanded.

Kakashi's face went red with embarrassment as he tried to get the cat out of his face. His mask was already scratched and on the verge of falling off. Naruto already knew what his face looked like behind the mask anyway so he wasn't bothered. Kakashi, after struggling for a few minutes, lowered his head and bowed to his superior. "H-hai, Taichou..." Naruto sighed and shook his head laughing. Tora was now on the ground still growling at Kakashi. Naruto chuckled, bent down, and picked up the cat.

"Calm down Tora, don't worry, he won't hurt me, he can't hurt me," Naruto smirked as he looked at his subordinate. Tora looked at him, and then at Kakashi, still suspicious, she finally gave the jonin a death glare signaling to him that if he dares put one finger on her owner, then she will claw his face out and make him feel the wrath of a true demon. Kakashi shivered as he looked away from the cat. Naruto saw how overprotective his new cat was and laughed so hard he fell to the floor.
"BAHHAHAHAH HAAAAHAHAHAAA!!!!!" Naruto laughed as he rolled on the floor.

"Shut up Taichou..." Kakashi muttered.

Tora heard and growled at him. Kakashi shivered again and immediately shut his mouth up.

"So, you want food again?" Naruto asked when he finally somewhat gained his composure.

"Well, your food smelled good again and I couldn't help myself." Kakashi smiled guiltily.

"Ugg, fine. You're lucky I made extra." Naruto rolled his eyes.

Kakashi's eyes started to shine as he started tearing up. He ran at the blondie and brought him into a bear hug, squeezing him to death.

"O-oi, Kakashi, what are you doing?! Let go of me!!!" Naruto yelled.

Tora growled again and Kakashi immediately let go of his Anbu captain. He scratched his head. "Hahaha... Sorry..." Naruto glared at him but finally sighed and decided ignore it and spare his subordinate's life.