Chapter 22

About 1 and a half days later...

Team 7, along with Tazuna, Haku, and Zabuza finally got to the Village Hidden in the waves. They all decided that they were going to stay at Tazuna's house for the remainder of the mission.

"I'm home," Tazuna said to his daughter.

"Oh, welcome home!" the lady answered with a smile on her face.

"Ji-chan!!! Welcome home!" A little boy around the age of 8 said as he ran up to his grandfather and hugged him.

"Oh, Inari!." Tazuna laughed.

"Father? Who are they?" Tsunami asked.

"They are hidden leaf ninja that are here to protect me," Tazuna explained. After hearing this, Inari suddenly has a drastic change in mood. He scowled and clenched his fists. Suddenly, out of nowhere, he ran upstairs while tears started streaming out of his eyes. Everybody watched as he ran up the step and then they heard a door slam.

"I'm sorry, Inari can be a little bit... I'll go talk to him." Tsunami reassured as she looked at everyone apologetically. Everyone nodded and went back to doing what they were doing.

A few hours later...

Team 7, along with Haku and Zabuza had gotten unpacked. The sleeping arrangements go like this: Naruto and Sasuke in one room, Kakashi gets his own room, Haku and Zabuza share a room, and Sakura gets her own room because she's the only girl in a group of boys and she needs her privacy and safety from Kakashi the pedo. After everybody unpacked, Kakashi called everyone outside for training.

Outside...

"Okay, today, I will teach you how to climb a tree, but this time, without using hands, chakra only. Kakashi explained as he looked at Sakura and Sasuke.

They both nodded and then turned their heads towards Naruto.

"Oh, well, I have my own training to accomplish, I would show you but it's too cruel and grueling so I don't think you will be up to the task yet. Maybe I'll show you later." Naruto said with a slight smile.

"Oh, come on Naruto, show us!!!" Sakura laughed.

"It's really gruesome and tiring..." Naruto trailed off.

"It's okay we can handle it!" Sakura said enthusiastically. Naruto looked towards Kakashi.

In Kakashi's perverted brain...

'Oh no. Their genin bodies are nowhere near ready for Naruto's training. I've done it before and is extremely...'

Flashback no jutsu...

"Taichou?" Inu asked Kitsune.

"Hai? Do you need anything?" Kitsune replied turning his head towards his subordinate.

"I realize that this is considered an SSS rank secret but can you tell me who you really are, behind the mask?" Kitsune hesitated for a second and then sighed.

"Fine, but if you tell anyone without my consent, then I will kill you," Kitsune said with a cold voice.

"H-hai..." Kakashi stammered behind his mask.

"Follow me," Kitsune commanded. Inu nodded and followed his commander as he jumped away.

In the forest...

Kitsune stopped when they were about a mile away from Konoha. "As I said before, if you tell anyone about my identity, I will not hesitate to kill you, although if I do decide to kill you, I will make it quick and painless, unlike my other victims." A shiver went down Inu's spine and he nodded.