Chapter 17

Deidara looked up at the man. The said person had grey hair that was combed back. He was wearing a white shirt underneath a black coat that has grey lines running through the sleaves. The man was also holding a red scythe that had three large red blades.

"Jashin?" Deidara asked.

"Yeah, Jashin, the ultimate god of evil." The man cackled.

"Umm, sir, might I ask what your name is first?" Deidara questioned.

"My name?"

"Yes, sir, your name? Do you not have one?"

"Well, of course I have one brat! Do not show me such disrespect!"

"Why should I show respect to someone who worships a god that has never been heard or know about." Deidara sneered.

"WHY YOU LITTLE BRAT, COME HERE SO I CAN TEAR YOU TO SHREDS AND SACRIFICE YOU TO JASHIN-SAMA. I WILL MAKE YOU FEEL PAIN!!!!!!" The man yelled in fury.

"Try it if you wish but before you do that, I didn't catch your name. What is it again?" Deidara smirked.

"Tch, my name is Hidan, but not that you would need to know since you'll be dead!!!" Hidan sneered.

"Hidan-san..." Deidara repeated, "Hai, wakarimashita," Deidara smiled cutely.

"Tch, don't make that face at me, or else I might change my mind in killing you brat," Hidan said looking away.

"What do you mean Hidan-san?" Deidara cocked his head cutely with an innocent confused look on his face.

"Oh, fuck it, I'll go sacrifice someone else." Hidan said shaking his head while cursing, "Killing a stupid child, tch, can't even do that anymore, have I gone soft?" The grey-haired man muttered. 

"Ano, Hidan-san, aren't you going to try to kill me?" Deidara asked.

"Nah, kid. Nevermind, just get out of my sight you little shit."  Hidan scoffed, still walking away.

"A-ano, Hidan-san?" Deidara asked.

"What is it you little shit?" Hidan said finally stopping and looking back at the boy.

"Can you do me a favor?" Deidara asked cutely.

"Che, what is it?"

"Can you take me to the hidden leaf village?"

"The hidden leaf? Why do you want to go there little shit?" Hidan asked.

"I have some questions that need to be answered," Deidara explained.

"Ugg, whatever, fine let's go little shit, but just to warn you, the moment you leave the village, you will be considered as a rogue ninja." Hidan sighed.

"That's fine, I hate that place anyway, treated me like cow fart for years," Deidara growled.

"Fine, then let's go little shit," Hidan smirked.

Deidara nodded and took off his headband. He took out a kunai and made a slash through the middle. He then put the headband back on and looked up with newly found determination in his eyes. Hidan smirked and started walking. Deidara turned around and looked at Iwagakure for the last time and followed the Jashinest to his future.