Chapter 28

When they got the gates of Konoha, they immediately went to the Hokage tower after a bit of interrogation from the guards because of Haku and Zabuza. After knocking on the door and getting the pass to come in, they saw their Hokage talking to the demon brothers. Sasuke and Sakura were shocked and they got into defensive stances.

"Hokage-sama!" Sakura yelled.

"Stand down Sakura, Sasuke," The Hokage smiled after taking a look at them when they walked in. They both furrowed their eyebrows in suspicion but still returned to their normal stances. The Hokage then scanned the team until he finally landed his eyes on the fox that's was occupying the space next to Naruto. He stifled the urge to start fangirling and run over to the fox to hug him. Kurama saw all of this and glared up at the 3rd.

"Don't you even dare old man," Kurama growled inside Naruto's head since Kurama and the Hokage didn't have the mental link that he shared with Naruto. Naruto stifled the urge to laugh as he tried to keep his normal face on which was relatively easy for him since he is the Anbu commander.

The demon brothers took a look at the team that just came in and when their eyes landed on Naruto, they bowed their heads in gratitude, "Naruto-sama, we are in your debt." Meizu said.

"Yes, thank you," Gozu agreed.

Naruto smiled and sighed. "You don't have to call me 'sama' you know,"

"But we are forever indebted to you and we are in your service," Gozu said still bowing his head.

Naruto sweatdropped, "E-er, well..." Naruto sighed, "fine..."

"I have enough people calling me that already..." Naruto mumbled under his breath to which nobody heard.

"So I presume the mission has been successful?" Hiruzen asked and everyone nodded. Hiruzen finally turned to Haku and Zabuza. "So, the demon of the mist and his subordinate I suppose you are to be?" Hiruzen asked. They both nodded. "Naruto, I assume this has some sort of association with you?" Hiruzen said as he raised one of his eyebrows.

Naruto laughed and nodded. "Yeah, I invited them over,"

Hiruzen raised his eyebrows again, "You're acting as if the Hidden Leaf is some sort of nice little tea party Naruto." he said, to which Naruto gave a slight chuckle and shrugged.

"Meh, don't care."

Hiruzen sighed, "Of course you don't..."

A few minutes later...

Kakashi finally finished giving the report of their mission to their Hokage and dismissed the team. After Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura all left, Naruto immediately headed back to the Hokage tower after making sure that his teammates had gone home as to not raise any more suspicion than he already did. The blonde quickly put his mask on and finally got out of the stupid orange jumpsuit. He changed into some regular Anbu attire and shunshined to the Hokage's office.

"Hey," Kitsune greeted as he walked in the door, "Had to lose them."

The Hokage nodded in acknowledgment and beckoned him to come forward. The council was in the room waiting for him to sort out the issue pertaining to the demon brothers, Haku, and Zabuza. Kakashi was also there stuffing his nose in his perverted book.

There were many Anbu in the room making sure that the newcomers wouldn't try to attack their respective leaders. As Kitsune shunshined in, they immediately went on their knees in front of him and bowed. The Anbu commander nodded in acknowledgment and they stood up and returned to their posts.

"Commander Kitsune, you have brought 2 chunin rank, 1 jonin rank, and a high chunin to low jonin rank missing rogue ninjas to the hidden leaf. This is very sudden and not usual. Please state your purpose." One of the counselor members stated.

Naruto sighed, "I met Zabuza, aka the demon of the mist, and his subordinate when I was younger and just recently joined the Anbu. At that time, I did not yet have the authority to bring them back. A few years ago, when I was named the Anbu commander, I guess I was just a little too occupied with missions and whatnot that I just simply forgot about the duo. Although, they did linger at the back of my mind. From my most recent mission, I came across them, and memories of them came into light so I decided to persuade them to come back to the village with me. As for the demon brothers, the story is also the same except they were a bit more annoying when I first met them." He chuckled. Both Gozu and Meizu sweatdropped.

"Yeah, remind us to never get on Kitsune's bad side ever again," Gozu shuddered. Meizu nodded in agreement. Kitsune sighed and shook his head. All the other Anbu in the room shuddered as well, fully aware of what their commander was capable of since they witnessed and experienced it first-hand. The former Anbu got shivers down his spine as well even though he isn't in the system anymore.

"As for the main factor pertaining to the 4 rogue ninja that you just recently brought to the village, I believe they should be put behind bars for at least 20 years. Naruto bit his lip behind his mask. "Do all parties agree?" 

All the council members nodded as they all looked towards each other and then to the Hokage. The Hokage then looked towards the 13-year old Anbu commander, waiting for his response. Naruto smirked behind his mask, "I don't think you should really lock in your responses yet."

The council members raised their eyebrows. Naruto smirked behind his mask and took out a scroll. Suddenly, there was a plume of white smoke, and resting in Kitsune's arms were copies of Jiraya's Icha Icha paradise series. But, these were different, They were the limited edition copies that were so explicit and obscene that they could not be published and sold on the markets. There were also finished copies of his godfather's newest creations that have not been released to the public yet, books 5 and 6 to the ongoing Icha Icha paradise series. All the Anbu and council member's eyes bulged out of their sockets as they all started drooling, Hiruzen and Kakashi being the most prominent ones.

"Kitsune, how did you get those?" Kakashi asked with a disturbing glint in his eyes.

"Someone gifted them to me a few days before." Kitsune answered with a shrug.

"Kitsune, what do you want us to do in return for those books," One of the council members asked while eyeing the "treasures" in the commander's hand with desperation. Kitsune smirked.

"The demon brothers, Haku and Zabuza only be put under house arrest for 2 weeks and questioned for intel and information, then will be granted the permission to be allowed the join the ninja ranks of the hidden leaf." The blonde concluded. They all immediately nodded still eyeing the books with hunger.

"Alright, I guess all in favor?" Kitsune asked with a smirk. Everyone nodded as the decision was made. Naruto really did have the village wrapped around his fingers. The four rogue ninja gave him  grateful smiles. Suddenly, everyone lunged at Kitsune as the all tried to grab the books. Naruto, out of instinct, poured chakra out of his body and into the room. The chakra he sent alone was able to push everyone backwards, sending them flying in all directions. The force was even hard enough to be able to break the walls apon contact and they all flew out of the building and crash landed in the middle of the streets, unconscious. Naruto sighed and went to retrieve the bodies, earning him many curious stares from the villagers.