Chapter 19

A few months later. Right after the Uchiha massacre occurred...

"Itachi," Naruto called out.

Itachi turned around and spotted his Anbu captain. "Taichou..."

"I understand everything, I will make sure Danzo is eliminated," Naruto reassured, I will also explain everything to the Hokage." Itachi nodded.

"Hold on, hm!" Someone yelled. The raven and the blondie turned their heads towards the source of the voice and saw that it was Naruto's older brother, Deidara.

"Nii-san?" Naruto asked, "What are you doing here?"

Deidara turned to Itachi, "You are leaving the village right, hm?" Itachi was surprised but nodded.

"Take me with you, hm" Deidara said. Both the raven and the younger blondie were shocked.

"Nii? What do you mean?" Naruto asked, dumbfounded.

"I love the village, except the people that are rude to my brother of course," Deidara said as he ruffled his little brother's hair. Naruto scowled. "The thing is I think I need to take a break from the village. I know I go on missions and whatnot but I feel like something is not enough, hm. Besides, I have conducted a bit of research on an organization that seemed quite suspicious. I wanted to go check it out."

"What do you mean? What organization?" Naruto asked.

"The Akatsuki, hm." Deidara said.

"Akatsuki?" Itachi repeated.

"Yes, they have just recently been formed it seems."

"Dei, why didn't you tell me?" Naruto asked with a little hint of annoyance in his voice.

"Gomenasai, hm. But I didn't want to bother you with any more than you have to." Deidara smiled.

"Hn, whatever." Naruto scowled. Both Deidara and Itachi both smiled from Naruto's use and understanding of the Uchiha language.

"Anyway, as I said before, Itachi, please take me with you," Deidara confirmed. Naruto looked at his older brother before finally looking at Itachi. Itachi looked back at his commander in hopes of getting clarification of the scene that was unfolding right before them. Naruto hesitated for a second before reluctantly nodding in agreement.

Naruto sighed, "Fine... I'll allow it."

"Arigato," Deidara smiled and then looked up at Itachi. Itachi sighed and finally nodded. "I've already gathered my belongings, I am ready to go when you are, hm," Deidara stated. Itachi nodded.

Naruto sighed and hugged his older brother. "I'll miss you, Nii-san..." Naruto mumbled under his breath.

"I'll miss you too, stay safe and out of trouble, hm," Deidara smiled as he hugged back. Naruto nodded as tears accumulated in his eyes but he refused to let them run free.

"You know that that's impossible. Trouble follows me wherever I go," Naruto said trying to hold back his tears. Spending time with his older brother has caused him to let his guard down a little bit. Itach looked at them and smiled reminding them of his own little brother Sasuke.

"Itachi," Naruto suddenly said.

"Hn?"

"I-I'll miss you as well," Naruto mumbled not wanting to let down his commander attitude but he kinda already did. Itachi smiled and walked over to Naruto and Deidara. He put both his arms around both the blondies as he joined in on the hug. He thinks of them both as his little brothers although sometimes Naruto can be scary even though he is the youngest.

"Don't worry. We'll visit you from time to time when we relay information to you so don't be too depressed, hm," Deidara laughed. Naruto smiled and nodded.

A few minutes later...

Deidara had all his belongings sealed into scrolls and was ready to leave the village with Itachi. They both scratched a line through their headbands signifying that they are both now "missing" and "rogue" ninja. The trio decided that Deidara would go as an Iwa missing ninja since that is what they already presume. (By the way, if you wondered what happened to Hidan here's the answer. After Deidara decided to settle down into Hidden Leaf, he notified the Jashinist, and then he took his leave. Hidan went to other places to continue to make sacrifices to Jashin and spread the word.) Naruto saw as his older brothers, one biological and the other not, escape out of the village and into the night. Finally, the tears that have been threatening to fall, fell out of the cold-blooded commander's eyes as he turned towards the full moon. He closed his eyes as tears continued to stream down his face.

"Sayonara, nii-san."