Chapter 14

Naruto opened up his eyes and looked at Tora laying next to him, sleeping soundly. Naruto softly smiled. It was 6:30. Naruto decided to not go train but go for a walk instead. He had to get some fresh air and clear his mind. He got up and put some food into Tora's, he put on a black hoodie and Anbu pants. He gave Tora a light kiss on the forehead and headed out. Naruto strolled through the streets, occasionally passing some drunk people wandering the streets. Naruto put his hood up to cover his face. As Naruto was walking, he suddenly passed a hood figure. Naruto paused and turned around.

"Deidara."

"Naruto, hm." They both looked at each other for a few seconds, Naruto sighed and fully turned his body to face the blondie. "What are you doing here?"

Deidara closed his eyes and smiled. "I came to see you again, hm."

Naruto smiled. He walked over to Deidara and hugged him. Deidara hugged back and after a few seconds, they let go. "Let's take a walk," Naruto suggested. Deidara nodded and followed him.

"So, how's my little brother, hm?" Deidara smiled.

"Meh," Naruto shrugged. Deidara chuckled. "How's my older brother?" Naruto smirked.

"Meh," Deidara answered back while shrugging. By this time, they have already reached the Hokage mountains. Deidara took his black cloak off as he looked out upon the village. He was wearing his Akatsuki cloak so you couldn't see what he was wearing under it. "So, have they been treating you well?" Deidara asked.

"Well, not really, but they don't torture me as much." Naruto shrugged.

"Oh, really, if they dare lay a finger on my otouto, then I will blast this whole village to pieces, Hm." Deidara threatened.

"Overprotective much?" Naruto teased. Deidara smiled and shook his head. He then ruffled Naruto's hair which earned him a scowl.

"Yes, I admit I am overprotective, but only because I was never there for you when you were younger, hm." Deidara smiled.

"Hmm...... Now you just sound like a cheezy blond potato, with a side of white gravy!" Naruto accused. Deidara was shooketh. He deadpanned and sweatdropped.

"No, No, No, NO, NOOOOOO!!!!!!! I REALLY AM A BLOND POTATO!!! EVEN ITACHI SAID SO, HM!!!!" Deidara whined. Naruto laughed so hard he fell to the floor while rolling around.

"NOOOOOO, HM!!!!!!!" Deidara whined.

"Oh, shush. Anyways, how's your boyfriend? Naruto asked still chuckling.

Deidara blushed, "He's okay, hm..."

"Oooooh, then let me ask you... Did you do the deeds?" Naruto teased.

Deidara blushed even more and started sputtering, "W-w-what, n-n-no, w-w-well, I-I, e-er, u-um."

"OHHHHHH!!!!! NO WAY, YOU DID DO IT!!!!!" Naruto yelled.

"Oh, keep quiet, hm!" Deidara hissed.

Naruto tried to stop laughing but completely failed. Naruto turned his head away from his brother while trying to somewhat calm himself. By now, Deidara's face was redder than his boyfriend's hair and he, unfortunately, couldn't stop the blush from deepening in color.

"Fine then! What about you!" Deidara yelled trying to change the subject.

"Well, there may be someone, but I don't think I've caught feeling for him yet, but he does have feelings for me, I know that much." Naruto sighed pinching his nose.

"I bet you'll end up with him." Deidara teased.

"Ahh, I don't know," Naruto said exasperated.

Deidara smiled at his little brother, "Anyway, I should get going, the others will probably get suspicious.

Naruto smiled, "Right."

"See you next time otouto." Deidara smiled as he shunshined away. Naruto closed his eyes and felt the cool breeze on his face.

"Yeah, see you, oni-san."

Sorry it was so short😭😅, but I'll make it longer next chapter. See you then!