Chapter 38

"That would be me," Someone said. They all looked up at the voice. Leaning on the branch above them was a man around the same age as Itachi, wearing the Akatsuki cloak, arms folded, smiling down on them with the same blue eyes as Naruto, his blonde hair fluttering behind him in the breeze.

"Stop forgetting the seal Dei," Naruto teased.

"Oh please, we're not that loud, hm" Deidara blushed.

"You can say that again," Itachi rolled his eyes.

"Shut it, Uchiha!" the blonde complained. By now, Sasuke and Sakura both felt like they were 4th and 5th wheeling as they looked at each other in confusion.

"Er... Is there something that we're missing here?" Sakura asked.

"Oh, well yes, guys, this is my older brother Deidara. The one we were talking about earlier." Naruto answered. 

"Well hello there, you must be Naru's teammates, Naru and Itachi-kun told me all about both of you, hm." He smiled

Sakura's eyes widened and her mouth hung open, but not in fear or surprise, it was because she was bewildered at how good looking Deidara was, "Uhh, Sakura right? Are you okay?" Dei asked as he waved his hand in front of her face. She broke out of her trance as she started stuttering, "Y-Yeah, I'm-I'm fine, sorry."

"Hey, Naruto, your brother is hecking hot, I know he's gay and has a boyfriend but seriously, dude, wow." Sakura said through their link.

"Haha, he's okay," Naruto laughed

"OKAY? HE'S HECKING HOT!!! WHAT DO YOU MEAN OKAY?

"Well his father was the fourth Hokage and many people call him quite handsome and his mother was also quite a beauty as said by many so it makes sense that their children would be quite good looking," Naruto shrugged.

"Wait, hold on... his father is the fourth Hokage!!!???" Sakura yelled out loud. Everyone abruptly turned to her. "Wait, if your brother's father is the fourth Hokage, then that means that your father is also the fourth Hokage!!! Naruto what else do you need to tell us!!!"

"Ummm... I'm... part Uchiha?" Naruto smiled guiltily while scratching his head.

"What/WHAT!!!" Both genin said/yelled, bewildered.

"I'm part Uchiha?" Naruto repeated. Both of their mouths dropped to the ground.

"S-So, wait, does that mean that I can't ma- I mean you have the Sharingan?" Sasuke stuttered.

"Yeah I do have the Sharingan, the more evolved version, the one similar to Itachi, the Mangekyo. Deidara also has the Sharingan since we have the same father although he, like Itachi and I, also has the Mangekyou." Naruto answered.

"Wait, so does that mean that I'm the only Uchiha that doesn't have the Mangekyou Sharingan?" Sasuke asked.

Naruto, Itachi, and Deidara looked at each other. "I guess, well, that we know that is. There might be more Uchihas but we're still trying to figure that out, although, Dei and Itachi have noticed something peculiar about one of the Akatsuki members," Naruto explained.

"Oh, hold on! Does that mean that we're related?"

"Well, in a way yes, but actually no. The most that we are, are extremely distant cousins. My father is only part Uchiha. Way back then, my father's great great grandfather, who was full Uchiha fell in love with a non-Uchiha and they had children, then those children had children with non-Uchihas and so on until me and Dei's father, Minato Uchiha Namikaze, fell in love with our mother, Kushina Uzumaki, who is full Uzumaki. So I would say yes and no. I don't know about your family history enough to give you an accurate conclusion, but for all we know, most of the major clans are all related in some way shape or form."

"What do you mean?" Sakura asked.

"I did a bit of research once and I found out about the Sage of six paths. I'm pretty sure every shinobi has heard about him, the one who found the ninja creed, or else known as ninshu. He had 2 sons, Indra and Ashura. There wasn't much stated about them but one thing that they were most well known for was creating the Uchiha and the Senju clans. The senju also branched out into the Uzumaki. (The info might be wrong but please just bear with it, besides, it's a fanfic) So technically, all major clans, such as the Hyuuga, Uchiha, Senju, and Uzumaki are all related. Hyuuga because the sage of six paths had a brother who possessed the byakugan inherited from their mother, Ōtsutsuki Kaguya."

"Oh..." Sasuke trailed off.

Does that mean... that it would be incest? He thought.

"Don't worry about incest by the way. We're technically not that related, I only have a little fraction of Uchiha genes because of how much time has passed by, so don't worry." Naruto laughed as he explained through the link.

Sasuke stiffened, then sighed and gave a small smile. Naruto winked at him. Sasuke smiled even more and shook his head.

"Naruto, do you have any more secrets that you  have to tell us?" Sakura asked.

Naruto laughed, "No, that's it for now."

Sakura furrowed her eyebrows and sighed, she turned her head towards Deidara, "So you have a boyfriend, right?" Deidara nodded. "Who is it?"

"That would be me." A voice said. Deidara, Itachi, and Naruto smiled as they looked up.