Chapter 8

The next day...

Naruto woke up late, he stayed out to train a bit too late last night and wasn't in the mood to get up early. He looked at the clock, and it read 7:30. He had to report to the academy by 8:00. Naruto groaned and finally decided to get out of bed.

20 minutes later...

Naruto had his hideous orange jumpsuit on and was putting a seal on his house. Naruto decided not to have breakfast because he just didn't feel like it. Besides, Naruto was used to not eating, he once went a whole month without having anything to eat.

10 minutes later arriving at the academy...

Naruto slowly walked towards the academy with his head high and his "mask on", painting a large, fake smile on his face. After getting to the academy, he shuffled in not wanting to raise suspicion by using shunshining. He sat down to his usual seat next to the window next to the Uchiha. Suddenly, Naruto heard Sakura running into the classroom trying to get to the spot next to Sasuke before Naruto did. Sakura ran in but when she saw Naruto there, she paused. Ever since that first day, Sakura didn't dare to anger him but she was starting to get even more courageous.

"Hey Naruto, leave, that place is mine!" Sakura commanded.

Sigh. Naruto turned to meet Sakura's eyes. His eyes cold and emotionless, filled with hate and resentment. His aura radiated a commanding meaner due to his status as the Anbu commander. The whole classroom's aura grew cold and everyone got shivers down their spines, especially Sakura who was on the direct receiving end of the stare from the undercover Anbu commander. Suddenly, Iruka walked through the door and broke the cold demeanor in the classroom. Everyone sat down and paid attention, Sakura hesitated and then ended up deciding to sit next to Ino.

"Good morning everyone, today is your first full day of being a genin, and again, congratulations. As you already know, today I will be telling you your genin squad teams..." By then, Naruto had started to zone out, ignoring what Iruka was saying. Although, Naruto was still subconsciously listening because of his acute awareness of his surroundings and never letting his guard down. Iruka went through all of the teams and finally got to Naruto's team. He already knew who he was stuck with because of his position and status. 

"Team 7. Naruto, Sakura..."

"NOOOOO!!!!! I HAVE TO BE STUCK WITH THAT BAKA!!!!!" Sakura screeched.

"Shut up and let me finish Sakura," Iruka sighed while rubbing the bridge of his nose.

Sakura shut herself up and finally sat down.

"As I was saying, before I was rudely interrupted, Team 7 will consist of Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke, your Jonin Sensei will be Hatake Kakashi" Iruka finally finished.

"YESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!! SASUKE IS MINE!!!!!!" The pink banshee screeched as she jumped up from her seat...

Naruto instinctively turned off his hearing receptors, therefore, allowing him the pleasure of not hearing the banshee break his and Kurama's eardrums. (If Naruto can't hear something, then Kurama can't either).

"SHUT UP SAKURA!!!!" Iruka yelled in annoyance.

"H-hai..." Sakura responded, embarrassed as she finally sat back down.

Naruto sighed and finally turned his hearing receptors on again. He then zoned out yet again as Iruka finished announcing the teams.

A few minutes later...

Everyone was already meeting their respective senseis. All except for team 7. Their sensei, Hatake Kakashi, was late as he always was. Naruto sat next to Sasuke as he started contemplating life choices. He started rubbing the bridge of his nose in frustration. He vowed to kill his 'sensei' the moment he walked into the classroom. Naruto and Sasuke were both quietly sitting down waiting for their respective sensei while Sakura, on the other hand, was yelling and complaining about how their sensei was late. (Way to state the obvious Sakura.)

3 hours later...

Naruto felt Kakashi's chakra finally walking into the building after 3 long hours of having to listen to Sakura complain and cling to 'her' Sasuke-kun. Naruto felt Kakashi walk up to the door and got out a kunai. The moment Kakashi slipped the door open, a kunai came whizzing by and hit the wall that was just behind Kakashi, grazing his cheek in the process. Kakashi's eyes widened as he saw his taichou (Is that how you people spell it?) glaring daggers at him.

"You're late, Kakashi," Naruto growled. The classroom's aura turned cold and ominous. The aura around Naruto was calm but in a deadly, I'm gonna motherfuckin' kill you type of way. This was the complete opposite of how Naruto portrayed himself to be. Beads of sweat started to roll down Kakashi's face as he started to stutter.

"M-meet me on the roof." Kakashi stammered as he used the body flicker technique. By now both Sasuke and Sakura were dumbfounded and confused. Why was their sensei, who was a jonin rank, cower at a mere genin? Why was Kakashi so scared and how could Naruto produce such an ominous and commanding demeanor.

Naruto then mumbled something about taking that closet pervert's perverted books and burning them right in front of his eyes while Kakashi was tied to a chair, begging for Naruto to not destroy his precious books. Naruto sighed.

"Oy, dobe. What's going on?" Sasuke asked as he looked at Naruto, confused.

"Hn. you'll find out soon enough," Naruto responded with a cold glare.

Both Sakura and Sasuke flinched away.

"Keep up will you?" Naruto told them completely dropping the mask he created and showing them a little bit of his true colors.

Naruto then shunshined away making Sasuke and Sakura's mouths hang open.

With Naruto and Kakashi...

"So... Kakashi." Naruto whispered appearing right behind his subordinate which sent shivers down his spine. "I see you're late yet again."

Kakashi then kneeled down in front of his respective Anbu commander as well as his superior, bowing his head in the process.

"G-gomenasai, Taichou, an old lady was hitting on me..." Kakashi trailed off.

"You and I both know that that is nowhere near the truth," Naruto sneered.

"H-hai. You're right... taichou." Kakashi studdered.

"Hn." Just then, Sasuke and Sakura walked onto the roof. Sakura following Sasuke like a lost puppy. Naruto already sensed them as they were walking up the stairs, he decided to temporarily conceal their chakra from Kakashi, (yes he can do that) and let them see Kakashi kneeling in front of him. Kakashi saw them and immediately stood up. Naruto smirked.

"K-Kakashi sensei?" What were you doing?" Sakura asked, looking at her sensei in confusion.

"I-er-umm... Well, you see..."

Welp, that's the end of the chappy. Sorry if it's so short but I just wanted to know if you guys want long chapters with longer update times or short chapters with shorter update times, the choice is up to you. By the way, make sure to stay safe during the pandemic, and don't forget to comment and vote! Thx!