- 𝐍𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐒𝐄, 𝒐𝒓 𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒕? -

(𝑪𝒉𝒆𝒏𝒍𝒆'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗)

We finally arrived at the VIP room, after getting going thru help hole– i mean jaemin hyung dragging our ears.

when jaemin hyung stopped dragging our ears. "Im so gonna ground the both of you" jaemin hyung glared.

I tilted my head. "But, i live with renjun hyu—" i was cutted of by jaemin hyung. "Well, i can just tell him to ground you, easy as that" jaemin hyung said casually.

I frowned, "why are we grounded anyways?" I asked. Jaemin facepalmed himself. "Are you serious, you went missing with jisung and you think thats fine?" He asked.

"Oh, and your position. Remember you two are minors."

"Arent we fetus?" Jisung asked. I nodded my head agreeing with him.

"Well whatever, yall underaged, man" jaemin hyung yelled in annoyance.

"Hyung, we're 18" Jisung stated, eyes saying unfair. Jaemin hyung continued to laugh like maniac. "Lmao no, i dont care, yall need to stay innocent until you're legal" he smiles.

"Still complaining? No pubg for a month" jaemin smirked in victory.

Earning an annoyed–lazy–groan by jisung. He admits his defeat there.

Jisung just sighed, "yeah yeah whatever, im just gonna find a seat now" jisung walks away.

He looks at me, signaling i should follow him.

In the corner of my eye, i could barely see jaemin hyung's playful smirk as he took his last glance at us and going back to his seat. I looked at jisung.

"Where we sitting?" I asked.

Jisung smiled then playfully smirked, "i know im not the most confident person ever, but theres only one seat left" jisung said.

I smiled, "that means i take it and you sit on the floor" i playfully smirked back. Jisung widened his eyes, "no, that means i take it and you.."

He sat down, as he continued what he was about to say.

"Sit on my lap" he smiled in victory. I froze. "Nuh uh, you go sit down on the floor, creep." I glared.

But, before i could even say another– he rolls his eyes as he pulls me to on his lap. Which he succeeded to do. Making me feel embarassed, yet shy and fuzzy.

Jisung chuckled playfully. "I said to you, theres only one seat left, no way im sitting on the ground either" he complained.

I sigh in defeat.

Shifting my position to find a much comfortable angle.

Yet, i didnt realize all the eyes gazed upon us.

When i felt those burning gazes. When i did,

I saw how everyone looked at me teasingly. Jisung giggled in return. I could only feel more embarassed than i already was.

"IM TAKING PHOTOS OF THIS" suddenly haechan hyung yelled.

"IM WITH YOU." taeyong hyung agreed, joining whatever haechan hyung was doing. "Aigoo~ lele, are you not shy sitting on jisung's lap? Didn't you guys just met?" i heard renjun hyung teased.

I showed my red face to face renjun. I glared at him. "Seriously.."

Renjun started to burst into laughter infront of me, making me even more annoyed than i already am. "Dont look at me like that-!" I growled at them.

But, it was no use cause, they continued anyway. I had enough as i decide to get off jisung's lap.

Done with the teasing.

It was starting to get irritating.

"This is not funny, stop teasing, jisung was the one who pulled me anyways, its not my choice—"

"Well, chenle. Why did you didnt shift away, huh?" Ten hyung voiced out his opinion in a teasing tone.

I could only get even more annoyed.

Why did i agree on that.

I didnt admit my defeat though.

"Well, whatever you say. All i know is jisung and i, are just friends." I yelled once more, trying to prove them wrong.

Sorry jisung, didnt mean to friendzone you.

That was the last thing i thought before meeting jisung's gaze on me. Which looked dissapointed–and sad too–enough hearing whatever the hyung's opinions were.

I sighed aggresively.

Walking out the room in annoyance.

I mean, i didnt know why my first thought was to get out of the room. But, refreshing is just the right thing to do.

To forget whatever happened inside there.

Well, i wasnt mad at jisung personally. Just annoyed that the hyungs didnt stop teasing.

Oh well, im just gonna walk around then come back, i thought.

I didnt realize, jisung exit the room too from behind though. Also didnt realize he followed me.

I continued to walk down a hallway. Who was also quiet crowded by a bunch of people.

When suddenly, i felt arms around my waist.

"Uh oh.."

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐍𝐃.