²⁰

- 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔 -

(𝑱𝒊𝒔𝒖𝒏𝒈'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗)

I entered the house to see jaemin hyung watching tv. When i walked in, he seemed to noticed my presence. He looked to the side to see me.

He smiled and greeted me, "hai jisungie~" jaemin hyung smiled. I smiled back, "im going upstairs" i said to him. Earning a nod from the older. Seems like jeno hyung went back early.

Thats weird.

He usually stays the night, but im glad. That means they wont sing the whole night. I looked around to see my phone on the table.

I rushed to it.

When i tried opening it. It was already dead. I plugged it in the charger. And turned it on. Thats when my phond went off.

It was.. felix?

I checked it even harder. It was felix, i opened it just for me to see.

Lixie_yongbin
Hai jisung!

Just wanted to say, i wanted to take you out tomorow

Can you come with me?

You can bring chenle if you want, me and my friends
Dont mind at all
20.30 pm

Pwarkmoochi
Uhh, sure i guess

And yes im bringing chenle tomorow

Thanks for the invite
21.04 pm

______

I dont know what to think of this. They never really cared about my presence. Before chenle came to school.

They would mostly ignore my presence in school. Its just odd.

I mean, first of all, minho wanted to fix things with me. Yeah the lee minho, thats the school. Gayest yet most attractive student. Im glad he stopped being a playboy.

After, han came.

This is odd. Its very odd. Feels very odd.

I just got that feeling. There must be something happening behind my back. I shrugged the feeling away. Before, taking a shower.

Took a nice warm shower.

[ Felix's pov ]

I finished eating my sandwitch until, my phone went off. I opened and checked the notifications. There i saw a reply from jisung.

He smiled, the plan is working perfectly. He thought. He smirked to himself. He read the messages. Even better he's bringing chenle, he jumped in excitement.

Cant wait to tell chan, he thought.

I walked out side my house to see. Changbin standing on the streets. I tilted my head. Why was changbin here? At this time too? Its already night.

Very late actually. I was craving for some cola so i decided to grab my shoes and went out to the grocery store. I walked closer to where he was. There, he noticed my figure.

He smiled at me.

I smiled back at him.

"Lixie!" He shputed across the road. I just smiled at him and shrugged my shoulders. It was too dangerous to cross the road.

It was really crowdy today.

Weirdly.

Usually, there was no cars at all or motorcycles. But, today its more like every road was blocked so they went by this road. Its truly very loud.

He hated it.

I decided to text changbin.

Lixie_yongbin
Binnie~ imma go to the grocery store

Wanna come?

Binnie_yonglix
Sure!

Dont cross its dangerous, i'll meet you there

Cya~

He smiled at the sweet respond. I decided to head to the grocery store. It looks like changbin was going the other way around where i was.

Odd, since thats not where the grocery store is.

I just kept walking until i reach the grocery store. When i did. I was shook to see hyunjin and jeongin also in the grocery store just flirting.

Ew.

"Oi felix!"

"Mate?"