²⁶

- 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 -

(3𝒓𝒅 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏)

Felix widened his eyes. "Wait a second, you guys met.. IN A BAR?!" Felix shouted. Making the two younger flinch.

"Uhh, yeah?" Chenle questioned.

Felix blinked. "How? Why? Wha-" he was cutted of by jisung. "We went here for my brother's boyfriend's birthday party" he smiled. Felix nodded, understanding it.

"I thought you guys drink" felix breathed.

Jisung chukled, "maybe, in the future tho" he joked. Chenle widened, "nuh uh, you aint drinking that thing. No no and no." Chenle glared.

Jisung looks at him, raising his eyebrow. "Why?" Jisung asked.

"No, you are still a baby. My baby." Chenle smiled sheepishly while he joked. Jisung giggled and blushed a bit. "Oh, shut up you" jisung joked back. Earning a hit in the arm playfully by chenle.

Felix felt bad.

He doesnt want to pain the boys. The two seemed so innocent in life. It wasnt supposed to be like this. Now he was sure, Chan is the bad guy for sure.

At this point felix started to not trust chan.

He really doesnt wanna pain people that has no problem with him. Its now like he trusted him in the first place. This isnt how it goes. He knew from the first time this incident happend is no good. He sighed.

Gaining the two's attention.

"You okay felix?" Chenle asked worriedly.

Felix laughed akwardly. "Haha, no no im fine" he faked a smile. The duo looked at each other and shrugged.

"Lets go, we spent way too much time then we are supposed to" felix said to them. The two nodded and followed felix to somewhere around the bar. The arrived behind the bar.

Seeing the rest of the gang members already standing there.

Chenle gulped dryly. Theyre stares were rather intimidating. He didnt like it one bit. When the two met the gang. They all smiled, excpet for chan.

His stare remained the same.

"Hey guys" felix greeted them. They greeted him back and shifted theyre attention on the two that were still looking at them curiously.

"Hey guys! Ready to hang out?" Woojin smiled. Jisung and chenle felt relieved at the tone, they smiled back. "Yeah we are" the two said at the same time.

Woojin smiled wider.

"You guys seem really nice, i mean yeah chenle is nice but jisung to–" then he got cutted off. "Shut up, woojin" chan harsh-ly voiced out.

Woojin flinched at the sarcastic tone and shifted his attention to chan. The stare wasnt pleasing. Woojin gulped cause of it, he smiled apoligetically. "Anyways guys, lets go" chan faked smiled.

They all nodded quickly.

Obeying his words.