³⁴

Decided to make a weird chapt but hey, since when did my writing ever made sense 😐

Dont forget to vote ♥︎

- 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐙𝐄 -

( 3𝒓𝒅'𝑠 𝑝𝑜𝑣 )

Jisung widened my eyes. He kept staring at him. Tears slowly shaping, brimming on the edge of his eyes.

He let the tears roll onto his cheeks. But the longer he did. It slowly turned into a bigger river. Minho widened his eyes to see the sight of the young boy in tears.

He wiped some from his cheeks.

But then, jisung started crying even worse. "H-hyung.. this.. c-cant be.." he choked out. Continuing to cry.

Minho pats his head as jisung falls into his embrace again.

"Its okay, i promise you, we will help you with this, your not alone." He smiled. Jisung smiled warmly at the sentence. He slowly started to trust the guys.

But he didnt want to get attached.

Minho rubs circles on his back. Comforting the boy that was now on the floor.

"Sung, stay strong. Believe us" he kept telling him.

Jisung nodded slowly. Trying to calm himself down. He sighed heavily. "I think.. i need to go now.." he said shakily as he wiped the remained tears on his face. Minho widened his eyes.

"What? But.. what about chenle?" He asked.

Jisung scoffed a little.

"He's probably gonna be picked up by his driver.. i need to go desperately.." jisung replied in a slight rude manner, looking away.

Minho sighed. He didnt liked this side of jisung. One bit.

"Be safe" he smiled. Jisung flashed a smile back. Weakly. After that, he called someone thru his phone. As he started to walk away to the distance. Without turning back.

Slowly running into wherever his destination was.

As for chenle.

He was still discussing with chan. He was so damn distracted to even notice jisung has left already.

"But.. why are you after him?" The boy questioned. Sadness and guilt visible in the boys eyes.

Chan laughed.

"He had ruined my life, once before, he deserves it.." chan grinned. "Remember the deal, lele.." he smirked. As he backed away and reunite with the gang.

Chenle just stood there.

On the verge of tears. This cant happend. He didnt even explain to jisung yet. "Jisung-" when he looked around.

He saw no sight of jisung. He was confused. Where was jisung?

Minho noticed the tension on chenle. He approached the younger boy. "He left already.." he said, smiling reassuringly at him. Chenle frowned as he looked to the ground.