⁴²

As you see. Im having writers block and youtube difficulties. If you can respect that. Please do.

Sorry i havent uploaded for so long.

- 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐘𝐎𝐔 -

-

"Hey!"

A voice was heard. Jisung looks to his right. To see.. the person he has been missing for the past weeks.

He missed seeing the older's short presence.

His soothing pitched voice sounded like music in his ears. Chenle smiled as he approached jisung even further.

Jisung smiled back sweetly.

Theyre hearts pounding loudly. As more steps chenle took. When, he finally stopped infront of jisung.

"So?" He paused to clear his throat. "Uh.. did u read it?" He asked jisung with a slight pout. Jisung chuckled as he looks at the older straight on the eyes.

"If i didnt. Why am i here?" He raised a brow.

Chenle widened his eyes. His face went '._.' As he rubbed his nape akwardly. "Oops, heheh.. s-sorry, wrong question, i- its just abit akward talking to you again and-" he got cuts off.

Jisung giggled. "Are you that nervous?" He asked softly.

Chenle nods slowly as he regained back his wide smile and stared back at jisung's brown orbs.

Jisung swore when he did.

His heart just uwued as he stares at chenle's beauty.

Suddenly everything has gone into silence, comfortable silence. The two stared at each other's beauty for some time.

But, not long after that.

The two realized and turned flushed.

Chenle chuckled akwardly. "I wanted your help." He said softly at jisung. Jisung looks at the boy again that was still flushed.

He looks at his feet, embarassed.

Suddenly. He remembered something. "Ah!" He suddenly shouted, shocking the younger caramel haired.

"Jisung-ah.. im- im sorry.. it seems like you were really upset in the phone call.." chenle exclaimed as he began to tear up cause how nervous he was right now.

Jisung realized the sudden tension.

"No no, its fine. I was just.. in a bad mood" he soothed the older boy.

Chenle looks up. "Really? Are you sure.." he frowned slightly. Jisung smiled sweetly at him. He took a step closer to the boy as he hugged him.

"Im sure of that, please dont be upset." He rubbed the olders back.

Causing, the older to feel relieved. He hugged back. Like that, the two were enjoying each others warmth in a hot day. The sun still shining brightly and wind flew across theyre skin.

The only thing that could be heard in the atmosphere was, theyre breathing and the wind.

"Jisung-ah.. i want to talk about something, before i go.."

_______

I lowkey uwued from the hug🥺