[ 𝙚𝙣𝙙 ]

- 𝐄𝐧𝐝 -

-

The two arrived at the bar. Jisung was first to step out of the car. He went to the other side as he opened the door for chenle.

Chenle smiled sweetly at him in return.

Chenle thanked his driver one more time before leaving him to return home.

Jisung walked in first, but stops in his track.

Chenle looks at him in confusion.

Before, the taller turns around and smiles at him. Which confuse chenle to the max. That is until, jisung offers a hand.

Motioning chenle to take his hand.

"Ready?" Jisung questioned.

"Ready as i'll ever be" chenle smiles, making eye contact with his boyfriend. Jisung chuckles as he pecks chenle one last time before, they continue to go inside. Leaving tints over chenle's already pink-ish cheeks.

"Remember, i dont want someone gripping on you, like when that creepy dude did to you at jeno hyung's birthday" jisung spoke out.

Chenle nods, as he clings onto jisung's arm, instead of holding hands with him. "You got gripped too doe?"

Jisung looks at him. "Lets forget about that, dont we?"

They enter the club.

The same smell they recodnize from theyre first meeting came back to them.

Jisung wraps one arm around chenle's waist making sure the boy wouldnt get grabbed by anyone or anything. Completely securing him.

Just like that possesive boyfriend energy.

They walk deeper to the crowd.

People dancing and chatting, blasting music. They all hear clearly. Jisung was tall enough to see abit further than chenle. So he leaded the way.

They didnt plan to get any drinks (soft drink and all that, NOT achohol) yet.

They finally reached the back pool.

With the sakes of jisung's height. If jisung werent that tall, the two must've been lost by now. The two could only see more people on the pool and a little barbeque area.

Chenle pouted as he faces jisung.

"Why did you decide to go to a club on our date?" Chenle whines. Seeing more drunk people everywhere.

Even some on bikini's.

Jisung could only chuckle.

"Wanna go somewhere else then? Looks like we cant enjoy the sky if we stay longer in this club." Jisung asked.