¹²

- 𝐁𝐀𝐒𝐊𝐄𝐓 -

(3𝒓𝒅 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝒑𝒐𝒗)

Chenle and jisung was walking to the court. Chenle grabbed one of the basketballs that was near the court.

He trows it at jisung. While, jisung didnt realize. The ball ends up hitting jisung's head. Jisung flinched while rubbing his head. He glared at the person who trew it.

"Yah! Zhong chenle!" Jisung yelled at him.

While, chenle was laughing his ass off. "DBISHESU– I DIDNT KNOW IT WOULD ACTUALLT HIT YOU- AHAHAHHAAH" he laughed. Sounding like the dolphin he is.

Jisung glared at him even more. "Shut up, you dolphin" jisung mocked. While grabbing the basketball that chenle trew awhile ago. "Catch this!" Jisung trew at him.

Chenle quickly catched it. And dribbled away. Surrounding, jisung's area. Jisung was confused what to do.

Either he snatch the ball, while running the opposite direction of where chenle was going or just follow him by a shortcut.

Jisung chosed to snatch the ball from the opposite direction. He started to circle as well. Picking up speed. Chenle looked at him confused.

Jisung snatched the ball from chenle's hand. Out of nowhere.

"Yah! How- did you? Imma snatch that ball back" chenle complained and started chasing after jisung to snatch the ball. (For yall that dont play basket rip your brain trying to understand what im saying).

Chenle in the end won the first round.

He jumped in excitement. While, jisung was frowning. "I never win" he frowned. Chenle stopped jumping and screaming.

"Aw c'mon buddy, dont be like that you can win" chenle smiled. Jisung looked at him.

"How-"

Suddenly, a bunch of other boys started going near them. It seemed to be they were also into sports.

They looked at the duo. "Can we join?" One asked with a smile. Jisung thought those people were friendly so he smiled back. While looking at chenle.

Chenle looked at him and nodded.

"Sure"

The guys smiled and started to group along. "Wanna start from the beginning, how about versing in teams?" One asked.

Chenle and jisung nodded. "Sure" both said at the same time. The guy smirked, "im hyunjin", he pulls put his hand to get a handshake.

Chenle pulls put his arm to greet hyunjin's.

"Alright guys, you can start introducing yourselves" hyunjin said signaling the others. Most of them nodded.

"Im jeongin" one guy smiled.

"Im felix, thats my boyfriend, changbin" another guy with deep raspy voice said while pointing at another guy in the gang.

The guys seemed to be smaller than jisung and chenle.

"Im bangchan" one guy pulled of.

"Im seungmin" one guy also pulled of.

"Im woojin" a guy politely said. (I miss woojin)

But then,

The most shocking part was.

There were 2 other guys that looks oddly familliar. Chenle quickly glanced at jisung nervously. Jisung looked nervous too.

(Jisung's pov)

Not them again.. i dont want the same thing happening.., i thought. I gulped feeling nervous as ever.

(3rd person)

"You are the new guy, right?" One asked.

"Im minho"

Then, one came front as well. He tapped minho's shoulder and whispered something. Seems like were too deaf to hear.

"Im han jisung" he smiled.

Chenle and jisung smiled at all of them back.

"Ughm, jisung?"