²⁹

Okey.

I suck at writing help.

- 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐓 -

(3𝒓𝒅 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏)

Chenle was raising his brow. "What do u wanna talk about?" He asked. Chan grinned. "Well, continuing on what i was about to say" chan said.

Chenle nodded slowly, waiting for what he was about to say next. But then jisung started to tap his shoulder.

"Uhh we need to talk" he said before he continued, "guys, uhh, we'll excuse ourselves a bit." He flashed a smile.

The others nods. While chan sighed and looks away.

Jisung grabs chenle's arm and drags him somewhere quite far from the gang. Chenle had no idea what was it all about.

He just followed what ever jisung planned.

When they arrived at a cramped hallway. Jisung started to spoke out. "Lele.. i.. dont know how to say it to you. But. Minho hyung and felix had told me the same thing for about days.. and.. my concern is. Is.. its about you. And it scares, cause i dont want anything happening to you.." jisung explained in a hurry.

He was quite sweaty and panting here and there.

Chenle smiled at jisung's concern. It was becuase he wanted to protect him. Even the younger boy, cant really do much.

He still tried.

He wiped some of jisung sweat. "Sung, remember when i said you were someone special to me.." chenle questioned.

Jisung that was staring at the ground for 2 minutes straight. Looks up with a light spark detected on his eyes. Sparkling cause of the curiousity that was growing inside him.

"Yes, w-why?" He stuttered.

Chenle smiled dearly, "well, first before i say it to you.. do you.. d-do you, perphaps, trust me?" He asked. Jisung widened his eyes.

Now that he thinks about it.

He wasnt sure.

But, something inside him was telling him to yell out a yes. But some were also resisting to say yes, instead it corruages him to say no. Jisung bit his lip.

"Yeah i trust you." He said.

Earning a happy smile from the smaller boy. "Then, park jisung, i.. well i.. i wanted to say, i like.. you.." the older boy stuttered out boldly.

Jisung blinked a couple times before realizing what the older boy had just mentioned.

He widened his eyes. He was confessing.

"C-chenle.. i.." he stopped.

The reaction chenle got. Made him turn his smile into a frown. Does jisung not like him back?

He looked down dissapointedly. "Its okay sung.. if you dont knwo how to react.. i will just.. ignor–" he was suddenly cutted by something soft planted onto his lips.

He didnt know what it was. Until..

He looked closely what it was. Just to realize. Jisung was kissing him. Before he could even respond to it. Jisung has broke the kiss.

"Lele? Why are not responding? Dont you like me?" the boy sadly smiled. Chenle widened his eyes.

"Sung, i do! Its just that it was too short for me to even respond." He looked down with flushed cheeks.

Jisung's frown turn into a smile in a blink of an eye.

"Then.."

"Lele, i like you.."

Jisung kissed him again.

___________

Hey guys, so i decided to spice things up and make you guys even confused about the conflict.

Yes, tbh, i myself is trying to figure what i am writing.

Yes im dumb. Dont mind me. But like i said. I will keep re-writting this book. Until im satisfied with it. So dont worry. I will re-write teh whole book and fix it later.

Making it much easier to understand.

And a much better story to read :)

Stay tune ♡