- 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐂𝐔𝐓𝐄 -

(3𝒓𝒅 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏)

"You're cute" jisung blurts out.

Did he just say that out loud. And chenle heard it? Uh oh. Chenle instantly blushed at the compliment.

"Oh gosh, didnt mean to slip that out.. like that, uh no.. i meant- oh shooks.."

He was cut off by chenle's laughter.

"Hey, its fine. Sometimes, i blurt out my thoughts too. Some were way worse than yours" chenle giggles, making jisung less panick.

He felt oddly relieved.

"You seem to really like calling me cute, eh?" Chenle raise a brow.

"Of course, im speaking the truth here." Jisung jokes with a sassy tone. Thats not a joke doe..

"Meh, i think you're cool." Chenle states out along.

Jisung looks at him in suprised. Forgetting that the whole time he was standing up. "Geez.. thats.. Great! Uhh.. okay its getting tiring standing up the whole time."

Chenle only responded with a shrug.

"I was first" he says.

Jisung rolled his eyes. "But, i saved you." He replies. Chenle scoffs. "What are you gonna do about it?" He asks.

Jisung thinks for awhile.

"Just like i thought-"

"You could sit on my lap again." Jisung smiles sheepishly. Chenle looks at him. "Theres no way in hell im getting teased by them like that ever again. No. Never." He frowns.

"Aw c'mon.." jisung shaped a upsidedown smile on his face.

"No jisung, never in a million years." He glares. Feeling annoyed. "A million years, aye? Not if i make you fall for me first." Jisung smirks.

Just then, that sentence made chenle choke.

"Fall for you?" He questions.

"You must be day dreaming, even if we did teased each other in the dance floor, it doesnt mean we'll have a love story and become like those fiction chracters that ends up getting married"

"You sound experienced. You read those kind of stuff?" Jisung asks.

Chenle's expression turned blank.

"Im trying so hard not to kick you."

"You guys are spilling some good tea" haechan suddenly speaks out. Looking at the two as he sips his coke.

Chenle looks at his direction.

"You're weirder cause ur old enough to drink, yet you're drinking cola." Chenle spats. Haechan puts on a dramatic offended expression.

"Well im sorry, i can do whatever i want" he spat back.

The two ends up spatting words at each other. As if everyone else in the room doesnt even exist. Until renjun breaks the two up. "Shut it you two! You're making a fool of yourself." He scolds.

"Fool? Fools? Are you making a refrence of the song you covered last week?" Chenle questions, but quickly covering his head with his hand when he saw renjun glare at him.

"Im just joking, renjun-ge" chenle begged.

For mercy he meant.

"Shut ur mouth before i ground you, and take your nintendo away" renjun glares.

"I can just buy a new-"

" DONT CUT MY WORDS. "

The whole room came back loud as hell. This time renjun ended up joining the fight.

"Y'all are idiots." Jeno said, gulping the drink in his hand.

"What did you say?!" The three yells at the same time.

"Shut the fudge up, its my party." He glares back. The trio stops. Seems like they even forgotten the actual reason they're here. "Idiots."

Renjun rolls his eyes. He looked at the time on his watch.

He gasps, "holy shooks, chenle! Its almost passmidnight. We gotta go back home before mom finds us" renjun yells, panick could be heard from his tone.

Chenle jolts up from his seat.

"Wait really.. HOLY PUDU- well then, we gotta go hyungs, dont wanna get my nintendo taken away for real" a silence was made. Until chenle yells a goodbye to the room.

Before he rushes out the room.

"Hey wait for me! Im the one driving!" Renjun yells after, running out of the room. Almost falling down. He ran to catch up with the younger.

Jisung just stood there in silence.

'He really just did that.' As he took the seat chenle sat on before he left. Jisung shrugs.

He takes out the identity card chenle gave him from his pocket.

He takes out his phone to add the number. When he did, he named the contact 'chenle'. Pretty classic, but jisung wasn't great at giving people contact names.

Silence took over the room.

As more members excused themselves to get going. Jeno and jaemin seemed to had the same idea anyways.

Once almost everyone was gone.

Jaemin starts cleaning up everything. Jeno does the same. Jeno had much little work than jaemin. Jisung didnt even bother to help at all.

He just sat there.

Waiting for them to be done.

"Alright sung, lets get back" jaemin smiles at him. Jisung gave a smile back. In his head, he was thinking one thing.

"I miss him already"

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐍𝐃.

Yet again another shitty ass chapter has been revised. Ey woo hoo.