³⁸

This might suck but, i tried. Oop-

- 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆 -

( 𝒋𝒊𝒔𝒖𝒏𝒈'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗 )

"Im jisung" i smiled at her. She looks up at me. Staring straight into my eyes. She smiled at me back.

She wiped the tears that started to become a river flowing down her cheeks. "S-sorry.. im just.. worried.." she said still sobbing a little. I shook my head.

"No, its okay.." i soothed.

"Im just.. worried..

For my girlfriend.."

She sighed. I widened my eyes. "Wait.. thats your girlfriend?! Why are you with her? Shes so mean. You should just break up with her." I said.

She shooks her head.

"She's not like that.. she's sweet and kind. Just.. a tsundere." She smiled. I raised a brow.

"But, you dont deserve that." I complained.

She giggled. "Hey, dont worry much about it, even if she does act like that, i know she will come back and apoligize." She said.

"Isnt everyone like that? They leave. Then come back. Or just.. leave forever, ik its un-forgivable. But, we have to give them a chance. Well.. not really." She sighed.

I nodded slowly.

"Well. Im stupid to always believe them. Its just.. its hard for me to explain." She said, smiling.

I blinked a couple times.

"Well.. i guess giving someone a second chance is not wrong. But once they cross the line. I think thats enough." I explained.

She giggled, "i know that too. But you will never know, anything can change. People can change, dont just predict yet." She said still keeping the wide smile on her face.

I nodded.

"Im shuhua."

☁️

I headed towards the hallway. To see. Jisung and a girl. I widened my eyes. Afraid to get caught, i hid behind a wall.

I peaked to see what they were talking about.

"Im shuhua" the girl spoke up as she offered a handshake. Jisung smiled at her as he accepted the handshake.

"Anyways jisung."

"Do u have someone?" She asked.

"What do you mean?" Jisung asked her.

"Well. A lover?" She repeated.

Jisung widened his eyes. He looked a bit bothered by the question. Before he could say anything. She places a hand on his shoulder and said,

"Its okay if you dont wanna say it. We just known each other anyways." She smiled.

I listened closely to what they were saying. The talk wasnt anywhere near toxic. It was friendly.

I was honestly relieved.

They were just friends. I thought. I smiled and headed the other way of the hallway. I skipped my way to class E 4 and re-united with chan. Heading to the cafeteria.

"I cant say were lovers but.."

"We have feelings for each other? Yeah.."