⁴⁶

An actual explanation. Of chan..

And a good.. or sad ending? Which one you prefer? I prefer sad ending. Cause, i think its cool.

But, if you want happy ending, i can make you that too.

- 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍.. -

( 𝑪𝒉𝒆𝒏𝒍𝒆'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗 )

Chan took a deep breath.

He looked down once again, "if you want me to tell you the truth.." he sighed once more, took a big pause afterwards.

I looked at him in confusion hinted in my eyes.

"I.. i have feelings for.. chenle.." he looks up. His eyes showed diffrient pain than what heartbroken were supposed to be. It was rather very plain.

My eyes widen, so did jisung's. Jisung looked abit pissed at first, but then he called down when patted his back.

Had he been hiding this? For how long?

I decided to ask,

"For how long?"

Chan looks up at me, "glad you asked, since the first time you joined." He flashed a not-so-fake-smile.

I blinked a couple times before i proceeded.

That was such a long time ago. And.. HE HAD STAYED WITH ME FOR THAT LONG? how loyal can this guy be?

Chan smiled, he steps closer and pats my shoulder. "But now, i know i cant crush on you no more.. and i cant take you away from the one you love." He continued.

I was relieved that chan still respected that.

That didnt made jisung calmed down though. His face still express all the anger he had, since day 1.

"I still cant believe this is happening right infront of my eyes." He groaned. Chan smiles and walks up to him. But, when chan was about to pat his shoulder.

Jisung stepped back.

"Dont touch me" he hissed.

Chan's smile fades as soon as jisung showed that attitude. I frowned seeing the two people infront of me.

"You made my life a living hell." He snapped again. Chan didnt flinch instead he just stood there and continue to look at him in the eyes.

"I know that, jisung. Now, im here to say. I realized my mistake, i bullied you that time, was the stress that came over me.

I cant let stress take over me.

If it does, i might do horrible stuff to the people im close with, and to the people i care for. I realized, i was way too late. Im sorry if i made your life's a living hell..

I truly am sorry.

Now, i wont bother no more. And hopefully, my father doesnt force me to.." he flashed a smiled, and chuckle slightly.

I sighed, i somehow felt bad.

This guy had feelings for me, and the other is my lover. This person made my lover's life a living hell. Meanwhile, i was apart of the group that used to make his life ruined.

I felt like i was the one wrong. If i never existed. None of this terrible drama would've happened.

No one's life was damaged.

But, i was picked and chosen to be here. Causing the drama. I felt guilt rise up out of nowhere.

And hatred sented for myself was growing larger.

"I forgive you, chan.."