¹⁷

- 𝐎𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐑 -

(3𝒓𝒅 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏)

"Yes, jisung?" Chenle smiled at jisung. Jisung smiled back. He shurgged the weird thought of chenle's weird behaviour.

"Nothing, i wanted to ask if everything was okay?" Jisung soothed. Chenle was thinking for awhile. Should i tell him? He thought. Chenle shook his head and smiled.

Jisung finds it odd.

Really odd.

But he wasnt sure why.

Jisung and chenle was now on theyre last period of class. They made sure to pay attention this time and get raight back home. Jisung took out his pen and started to write down things on the board into his notebook.

In the middle of doing so, he felt a light tap on his right shoulder. He looked at the direction.

"Jisung? Can i borrow a pen?" Chenle asked. Jisung blinked, he looked inside chenle's pensil case to see a bunch more pens that looked way more interesting than his.

He looked at chenle in confusion.

"But, chenle.. you have tons" jisung asked. Chenle smiled. He took a new pen out and said. "Wanna switch?" Chenle asked.

In the middle of his confusion, jisung looked at the pen that chenle was holding it looked very expensive.

And from e very popular brand.

Jisung frowned. "But, my pen is worst than yours" he pouted. Chenle chuckled. "Its okay, i dont mind" he smiled. Jisung smiled after him and decided to ask.

"But why do u need it?" Jisung asked.

Chenle smiled, in his mind he was saying. Because, i need something to remind me of you. Jisung looked even more confused by it.

"Are you willing to do it or not?" Chenle asked. Not to lie, but jisung really liked the pen. He nodded. "Sure" he smiled. He switched pen's with chenle. As he examined it.

He smiled at the gold colour painted all over the pen.

"Thanks, lele" jisung excitedly said.

Chenle widened his eyes. "What did you just say?" Chenle asked jisung quietly. Jisung widened his eyes at the nickname he called chenle.

"Oops sorry.." he smiled akwardly.

Chenle chuckled. "Its okay, renjun ge calls me that too" he said. Jisung didnt know why. But, he felt slight anger inside his chest. Knowing he wasnt the only one.

Jisung thought the feeling was nothing so he shrugged it of. He returned the wide smile on chenle's face.

( skip time )

The bell has rang. Meaning they can now leave the school. The students jumped from theyre seats excitedly. Happy that school was over for today.

Jisung what so ever. Stayed in place and continued writing on his notebook, and playing on the phone that he borrowed from the teacher. Chenle was packing his stuff inside the bag when he realized jisung going home yet. He decided to ask him.

Jisung frowned in dissapointment.

His brother couldnt come to school to pick him up. He guess he needs to walk home now. He frowned even more.

Suddenly, he felt a tap on his right shoulder.

"Jisung? Your not going home?"

Jisung smiled. "My brother cant come to school to pick me up today. I have to walk home. I hate it, its so tiring.." he complained. Chenle giggled.

Chenle decided to offer.

"Want to come home with me?"