¹⁶

Short a/n note, this chapter might be mostly angst. But i will make it less angsty cause this book was meant to be a fluff book.

- 𝐇𝐄 𝐈𝐒.. -

(3𝒓𝒅 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏)

Jisung stood there trying to process everything that had just happened. But, fails to do so. His brain werent working at this point.

What was minho trying to say? Was he really tring to be nice or is this another trick of his?. Jisung kept thinking and thinking. But, decided to go to chenle cause he was stressing himself out.

He looked around the court. To see no one there.

Jisung was now even more confused. Where was chenle and the gang. Jisung shooked his head frustatingly.

Is this another trick? jisung thought. He was tired at the moment. So, decided to just walk calmly while searching for them. He walked towards the cafeteria when the bell rang.

Thats good cause he is seat mates with chenle.

He headed to the class. Just to see all students sitting perfectly in theyre seats. He walked towards his seat to see chenle already seated there.

He doesnt want to admit that when chenle was on his lap. He enjoyed it very much. It was kind of getting him turned on. But,  he doesnt wanna scare the older.

He sitted beside chenle. But, its seems like chenle was spacing out.

Also why didnt he say something jisung when he headed somewhere else? Did the gang do something? He tried to get it of his head. So he doesnt over think.

It was only the first day that chenle was here. Things werent really going good. Things were.. a bit messed up. He just hopes nothing happends.

The class started about 2 minites later.

( chenle's pov )

"Listen, we want you to know something, you were in our team way back before. Remember us? We use to bully together"

Was that true?

I wasnt paying attention to class or to my surroundings. What was he trying to say? Was he trying to brain wash me or is it.

I should not over think.

I dont wanna upset jisung. He seems to hate the guys. Did he have a bad pass with them?  Thats probably it.

I thought.

It couldnt be true, right?

He wasnt a bully. He was nice and generious. He havent even killed a fly.
He was nice, right?

(3rd person)

Jisung looked at chenle worriedly. He has been spacing out the whole time. He decided to snapped chenle out of it.

"Chenle?" He whispered while he tapped his shoulder.

"H-huh?" Chenle flinched. He looked around to see jisung. He smiled at him. "Yes, jisung?" He smiled.

Jisung instantly knew something was off.

But he doesnt know why..