⁴³

Hi yall, managed to fit in some so-called-fluff in the previous chapter so now, lets dive in to the so-called-angst

And thank you so much for 5k reads 🤧

- 𝐎𝐅𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 -

-

"B-before you go..?"

"Jisung-ah.. i want to talk about something.. before i go.." Jisung never knew that sentence was one of his worst nightmares.

Chenle suddenly cleared his throat, as he softly pulled away from the warm hug they shared. "not like that dummy. I meant, before i go to class" he laughed.

Jisung rubbed his nape in his misunderstatement. "O-oh, i was nervous for a second" he smiled. Chenle chuckled.

"I wanted to talk about.." he stopped.

"About.." he suddenly steps closer again to the younger as the elder wrapped his hands around the youngers neck. While, the younger was currently panicking inside.

The older's lips were now ghosting on jisung's.

Chenle blinked and closed his eyes leaning closer to him. Finally, theyre lips parted as jisung's feels chenle's soft lips touch his.

Jisung moved his lips as he wrapped his hands around chenle's waist. The older was tiptoeing to reach jisung's lips. Which jisung thought was absolutely adorable.

He aint keeping it anymore, chenle is probably the cutest person he has ever met, and had feelings for.

The two pulled away.

Breathing heavily. Looking into each other's eyes.

To jisung's view, he found the scene absolutely worth dying for. He didnt want to stay in that position for too long doe. It was

Chenle stepped back.

"Ever since, you confessed.. i thought i was going crazy, but now that we did. I wanted to make o-official.." he looked down, embarassed.

Jisung widened his eyes.

Jisung steps again, this time, he confidently wrapped his hands around chenle's small waist.

He looks into his eyes, while the older, pressed his hands agaisnt jisung's chest.

It was deffinitely the scene to die for.

"Then.." jisung stops.

"Chenle..

Would you be my boyfriend?"