⁴⁵

hush, dont panick yall ><

- 𝐀𝐏𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐘 ? -

-

"I see.." a voice was heard behind them. The two widened theyre eyes.

That was too light sounded to sound like jisung, the two pulled away as fast as they can. The person that was standing there was something the two least expected.

It was indeed. Chan.

Chenle was the first to feel nervous. He didnt want him to make the punishment longer.

Jisung stood there still looking to his shoes.

Chan unexpectedly smiled.

"I knew.."

The words that came out of his mouth. Made the two confused. "What do u mean by, 'you knew' ?" Jisung asked.

Chan smiled weakly.

"Lets just say, i wasnt meant to do this." Chan spoke out.

Jisung raised a brow, followed by chenle tilting his head in confusion. "But.. arent you just using.. us?" Jisung hesitated. Chan's weak smile dissapeared.

Instead, his expression turned upset.

"I knew this was going to happend.. i realized too late.." he ruffled his hair in frustration.

"Im so sorry.." he apoligized.

But, that didnt make jisung or either chenle believe him. Or start caring about it. "I shouldnt have listened to my father.." he continued.

"It would've been back to normal, but no it wasnt. Instead its worst than i could ever imagine."

The words that came out raspily from his mouth.

And head hung low. As if, he really meant it.

Did he meant that apology?

Chenle suddenly thinks of something. He might be able to find out more about chan.

Jisung didnt move an inch.

Still thinking, should he ask more or should he just leave the guy who had made his life a living hell in the past.

Chan had been doing this gang stuff for awhile now. That he couldnt just forgive it. He felt like there was so much more things he could do to prove that he is actually sorry.

Jisung didnt want to go easy.

He didnt want to regret it, like before.

He.. just couldnt.

But, currently he didnt want to make a decision yet. Since, he is still denial.

Chenle suddenly steps up. And asked him nicely, "then.. can you tell us what really happened?" He asked with a smile.

Chan gulped.

In his head, he was hesitating to spill everything. He didnt want to regret it later on. But, his heart said that its better to just do it, and stop the madness thats happening.

"Sure.."