Chapter 2

"Bucciarati...Bucciarati...wake up" a voice spoke that immediately woke said man up. As Bucciarati looked around his area he suddenly saw himself sitting at his usual spot at Libeccio, with his team sitting around him at their usual table. He must have dozed off...

"Yeah...what's up" Bucciarati said, stretching. "Have you been sleeping lately, Bucciarati?" Fugo asked, "your starting to develop eye bags."

" I am?" Bucciarati replied as Fugo went into one of his pockets and took out a mirror, handing it to Bucciarati.

Bucciarati took the mirror and looked at himself in it. It was true...Bucciarati was quick to notice the dark circles around his eyes

" You know you could always take breaks, Bucciarati. There's really no need to work all the God damn time." Abbacchio said as Bucciarati put the mirror down.

"Yeah...I know" Bucciarati said, taking note. But truth be told Bucciarati was taking breaks, it's just that his new little one has put a pin in his sleep schedule.

It's already been a few days since Bucciarati took in y/n and while he loves her more than anything In the universe, he was already hit with the hard reality of being a parent. To changing y/n's dirty diapers (who knew babies pooped so much) to having to calm her down in the middle of the night, it was a miracle that Bucciarati was able to get 2 hours of sleep last night.

Thankfully y/n wasn't his problem right now. A art student who was saving up to move from the villa that he lives at offered to look after y/n as long as Bucciarati pays her 3.95$ an hour. It was a fair deal that Bucciarati can get behind.

However he never got the chance to tell his team about y/n and it might be for the better. He would probably be scolded by Abbacchio for taking in a baby while having no training how to, Fugo questioning why take in a baby if your part of the biggest mafia syndicate in Italy, and Mista and Narancia asking who Bucciarati knocked up.

" We're just worried about you, Bucciarati" Mista said with a genuine look of concern for his  leader "We really don't know what we do without you"

"Thanks guys, but I'm  alright, I promise" Bucciarati said hoping to change the topic, not wanting them to get more into his personal business

———————————————————————————
Bucciarati said goodbye to his team after their meeting and headed back home. As soon as he entered he saw y/n on a play-mat with her babysitter sitting right next to her and as soon as y/n saw him, she raised her arms towards him.

"Hello, my beautiful!" Bucciarati exclaimed as he scooped y/n up in his arms and giving her a kiss on her forehead. " I was just teaching her how to crawl," the babysitter said as she stood up " I was hoping to surprise you when you finally got home."

"Don't worry about it," Bucciarati said to her as he held onto y/n,"whenever I see my dolcezza, I instantly get happy...which reminds me" Bucciarati put y/n back down on the play-mat as he reached into his pocket to get his wallet and gave the babysitter the amount owed for her service.

"Thank you, Mr.Bucciarati!" Replied the babysitter as she began her exit waving goodbye. " no thank you, it's quite a hassle now having this little one" Bucciarati said to her before her leave.

Now that it was just Bucciarati and y/n, Bucciarati Bended down to y/n's level. Y/n's big innocent (e/c) eyes looked at her father's blue ones. "Oh, your just so cute!" Bucciarati said as he bopped her noised, with y/n happily giggling from it.

" I really don't see the harm in showing you them, they can be great Zios for you." Bucciarati said as he smiled at his child. It was settled, for his next meeting with them...he will introduce y/n to the famigila