Chapter 29

y/n woke up with a splitting headache. "W-what happened?" She muttered, only to see long pink hair covering her face. y/n pushed the hair away from her face and when she got a good look of the world, she saw...HERSELF?! y/n immediately crawled over to her sleeping body, confused over what was happening. "Wait...if my body is here than...." y/n turned around to see if Diavolo's body was still on the ground, only to see it wasn't.

"nononono!" y/n said, coming to the realization that she was now in the don's body. "So was that figure...a stand?!" y/n thought to herself, as she looked at her body. "So, is he in my body?" y/n asked, standing up. "Whoah! The boss is pretty tall!" y/n exclaimed as she noticed how big she was.

"But this is no time to fascinate over his body, I need to get to papa and the others!" y/n said to herself, running out of the colosseum.
———————————————————————————

y/n and Diavolo were not the only ones who was affected by chariot requiem's ability. Bucciarati and team were also under it's effects, with Giorno and Narancia having their their bodies switched , Trish and Mista having their bodies switched, and Bucciarati and Abbacchio having their bodies switched.

The newly swapped six found out that Polnareff also had his body swapped before dying. And funny enough, he was now in the body of Coco jumbo. Polnareff explained that he was the person who was going to give them the arrow but used the when he was cornered by Diavolo. He also explained that the they had to reclaim the arrow in order to defeat Diavolo, but at the cost of killing chariot requiem.

"But what about y/n?!..." Bucciarati asked, "Is she also affected by this?". "I met her earlier, she was the first to get here, escorted by someone who was probably the boss in disguise." Polnareff answered to the man. "Wait, if you were switched with the turtle, than that means y/n was switched with..." Mista began to trail off until Narancia alerted them that someone was approaching them through Aerosmith's radar.

And that person just so happened to be y/n in Diavolo's body. "PAPA! PAPA!" y/n cried out to Bucciarati, not noticing  chariot requiem waiting near the side of the entrance. "Y/N! DON'T GO ANY CLOSER!" Giorno yelled to the young girl who was stuck in the enemy's body. "W-what do you mean?" y/n asked, only to see Bucciarati run towards chariot requiem and use Sticky fingers to attack chariot requiem, cutting the arm where it had the arrow off.

"Zio Abbacchio....wait....Papa? The stand got you too?" y/n asked again as she saw the arrow drop from the cut off hand. "I see you're aware of the situation now..." Polnareff said, Giorno holding him. "Coco jumbo! You can talk?!" y/n said in surprise, Polnareff chuckling at the statement. "It turns out we all got switched as well." Bucciarati explained to y/n, "The person currently in Coco jumbo was the one who was going to give us the arrow."

"I see...oh! The boss, I-I mean Diavolo is currently in my body, we need to get to him before he wakes up!" y/n told the group. "We're aware of that, but top priority is to get the arrow." Polnareff explained. y/n nodded and turned to see chariot requiem, noticing that it has now gotten up.

The rest of the group saw what y/n was seeing and Bucciarati attempted to grab the arrow, only for him to be held at his throat by his own stand. "Sticky fingers...what in the world?" Bucciarati asked as chariot requiem started to approach the arrow. Mista shot the arrow to keep it away from the stand, but one of his bullets, controlled by number one, was heading right towards him. Thankfully, Trish was able to use Spice girl to soften the bullet.

It seemed that whenever one of them touched the arrow, their stands will go against them. Chariot requiem grabbed it's severed arm and put it right back on, walking away from the group. "Hey guys! Someone is coming towards us!" Narancia said, seeing another symbol on Aerosmith's radar.

"That must be the boss!" y/n shouted, "He must have woken up and is heading this way!". Mista aimed his revolver at the entrance, y/n telling him "When you see him, shoot his legs!" Everyone looked in shock at y/n, "B-but isn't that your body?" Abbacchio asked, y/n replying with "If it means we can have the upper hand, than I'm ready to take the risk."

Just than, in a blink of a eye, they saw that Narancia was gone. "Zio Narancia?" y/n asked, wondering where the boy now in Giorno's body was. y/n soon saw blood slowly falling down from the wall, right where metal bars were placed.

"N-no....."
——————————————————————————-

"God...what the hell just happ- wait, am I hearing this correctly....is this...my voice? Wait impossible! Am I really in a child's body, and a girl's one at that! Tch, never mind, I'm still able to wield King crimson....I see that the brat must be in my body, as I can't seem to find it. Well, must get back to it....now where did she run off to?"

Author's note: Now THIS is where the plot really changes.