Chapter 15

"Please...get up..." y/n continued to sob out, the shine in Giorno's eyes disappearing. "Well, guess that leaves you." A voice said, which caused y/n to grab Coco jumbo close to her, turning to where the voice came from. "Now kid, if you give me the turtle, I won't have to do you in like the new guy over there." The voice said again, as a figure appeared out of the wall.

y/n scooted from the figure as she what it looked like up close. It appeared humanoid, with no noteworthy features besides a crest of spikes on it's head, and it's height was that of child's. "So, Hand me the turtle." The humanoid creature said to the girl with it's hand reached out as she started to sweat, holding onto Coco jumbo closer.

"No..." "No?" "I'm not letting you take Papa and Trish...". y/n stared straight at the humanoid creature, knowing that if she gave him Coco jumbo, he would probably kill Bucciarati and Trish. At first, the humanoid creature looked in shock at y/n until yelling at her "GUESS I'LL HAVE TO TAKE IT BY FORCE!".

The humanoid creature than ripped Coco jumbo out of y/n's arms, rushed towards a motorcycle. y/n followed him, crying out "NO! YOU'RE NOT TAKING THEM!". y/n reached out toward Coco jumbo, only to be smacked in the face by the humanoid creature. "GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME, KID!" It shouted to y/n, as she felled on her bottom to the ground.  The humanoid creature started the Motorcycle, With y/n trying to stand up, the pain of the smack still stinging.

"No...He can't leave with them.." y/n thought as she held her cheek where she was smacked, the bruise still there. "Rearranging the human body into other objects...your powers just sparked a terrific idea," a voice said that  caught the attention of y/n and the humanoid creature. The voice sounded like "Prince Giorno..." y/n whispered,  turning towards to see that the blonde haired teen was okay. y/n noticed that his foot was back and so was the missing part of his throat.

Giorno took off one of his ladybug buttons and used Gold experience to create a new eye for his missing one. As the Humanoid creature than attempted to leave the area on the motorcycle, but Giorno was able use Gold experience to transform part of the bike into roots. The humanoid creature than dissembled himself, dropping Coco jumbo in the Process. Giorno than notice that the motorcycle was spewing oil which was spreading towards Coco Jumbo.

"y/n, Grab Coco jumbo and find somewhere to hide with it!" Giorno said to y/n, as she questioned with "B-But what about you?!". "I can handle him! Just get out of here!". y/n nodded and ran to get Coco jumbo, However when she neared the turtle, the humanoid creature dissembled out of the oil, reaching out towards the small girl. Thankfully, Giorno took out Gold experience to protect y/n, but at the cost of losing its wrist.

y/n grabbed Coco jumbo and ran to find somewhere to hide, not turning back to see what was happening. "Prince Giorno can handle this, he'll be fine" y/n thought to herself as she continued to run.
——————————————————————————

Giorno was finally able to defeat the stand, Saving Bucciarati and Trish. The stand came from one of the traitor and to make sure they don't target them again, Giorno turned the broke pieces into a snake and sent it to kill the user.

When Giorno found y/n and Coco jumbo, he found  her sleeping on the ground, Coco jumbo cuddled in her arms as if it was a teddy bear. Giorno chuckled at the sight and smoothed her (h/c) hair, whispering to her "Without you, I probably wouldn't still be here.". Giorno took Coco jumbo from her arms and placed her in there, putting her on the couch.

y/n woke up to see her father watching over her, and when Bucciarati saw his baby girl's eyes open, he instantly gave her a hug. "Oh thank god your okay!" Bucciarati exclaimed as y/n rubbed her eyes. "Papa, I had the weirdest dream." y/n mumbled as Bucciarati asked her "What was this dream about?" Slightly worried that she dreamt you know what.

"You and Trish were cubified by this creepy creature, and when I tried to tell Prince Giorno, The creature put a hole in my throat, making me go mute." Bucciarati realized that y/n was talking about the events that happened earlier. "Looks like she believes that everything that just happened now was a dream...Perfect.".

Bucciarati listened to y/n retelling her dream, about how Giono lost his foot and eye to the creature, how the creature seemed to have the ability to rearrange matter, and how Giorno was able to fix her throat back to normal. "Prince Giorno is the best!" y/n gushed, as she finished telling her dream. But as y/n went to feel her cross necklace she realized that the cross wasn't there. y/n remembered in her "dream" that Giorno used her cross to make the new part of her throat...

"Papa...Do you know where the cross for my necklace is?"