Chapter 6

"So you meant we were going yachting? THATS AWESOME!" Narancia exclaimed as the team (and y/n) stood out on the docks in front of the yacht rental shop. "When did you get ahold of a yacht?"  Abbacchio asked as Bucciarati replied with "We're RENTING one.". "We don't get to keep it..." Narancia pouted with a look of disappointment on his face. While Fugo and Mista had their little fight over choosing the fourth yacht, y/n was asking Giorno questions about his life as a "prince".

"Is your castle big?, Does your crown have real jewels on it?, What's your steed's name?" And many many more that y/n wanted Giorno to answer. Giorno attempted to answer all of them, though he was a bit annoyed that y/n had almost a infinite amount of questions about royalty, which Giorno had limited knowledge on. But to Giorno's relief, Bucciarati finally stepped in between the two's conversation (despite how one-wayed it was). "y/n, I understand that you want Prince Giorno to answer your questions, but he needs to at least settle down here as he never been in Italy before," Bucciarati said kneeling down to his daughter's height to be eye level with her. "So after we're done with our little excursion, Prince Giorno can tell you everything you need to know, destro your highness?" Bucciarati continued as he turned to Giorno on the last part, seeing if he can agree.

Giorno nodded in agreement. "Va bene" y/n said whilelooking down at her shoes. "Now don't be all sad, you can buy any snacks you want before we leave, and besides name any kid you know that stepped onto a yacht before!" Bucciarati said, hoping to cheer y/n up. y/n's eyes brightened a bit and she hugged Bucciarati saying "Your the best papa in the world!" Bucciarati returned her hug, saying back to her "And your the best daughter in the world".

As Bucciarati was renting the yacht that they were going on, y/n and Narancia were buying snacks for themselves, but y/n bought something else that she didn't show anyone in the team before stepping onto it. "You bought a camera?" Mista asked as y/n showed her father and his team the camera. "Since this is my first time on a yacht, I thought it would be nice to take a photo of it with my family." The team (yes, even Abbacchio) could only internally squeel over the cuteness of y/n. "Sure,why not?" Bucciarati said as he walking over to y/n as she gave him the camera.

"NOW I WANT EVERYONE TO SMILE,AND THAT MEANS YOU TO ABBACCHIO!" Bucciarati said as he put the timer on the camera to start and went over to y/n and the rest of the team as he made sure he was in the frame. The camera's flash soon came on and the team went over to the camera to see the results of the photo. "Aww my eyes were closed!" y/n said pouting, pointing at herself in the photo. "At least Abbacchio is smiling, that's a first..though it looks terribly forced." Fugo said as well. "Dammit Narancia, did you really have to give me bunny ears!" Mista said a he hit Narancia at the back of the head, noticing the hand gesture in the picture. "It's a keeper..." Bucciarati said smiling as he put the photo in his pocket much to the dismay of y/n and the team, begging for another take.
——————————————————————————-

The yacht was now out in sea, and y/n loved every minute of being on it. She was currently looking across the sea at the front of the yacht, standing on the rail. "Papa look, I'm flying!" y/n exclaimed in joy as she put her arms up, making her body the shape of a T. "y/n, be careful!" Bucciarati shouted as he grabbed y/n, with the fearful thought in his head that y/n was going to fall off the yacht.

"Hey, I think we had enough of the surprises Bucciarati! Where are you having this boat take us?" Mista asked as Bucciarati turned to face him. "We're far enough away that its safe to tell you." Bucciarati said as he then went to say "Our destination is Capri". "What's waiting there?" "I'm guessing we're not going there for the amazing views" Bucciarati looked back to see y/n with her tilted head. "Uh y/n, how about you go down into the cabin for a little bit, I'll call you when we're done." Bucciarati asked y/n, Remembering that she wasn't suppose to know the true reason of why they were going to Capri.

"Okay, papa." y/n said as she left where the team was gathered at and went down into the cabin. As y/n waited for her dad and his crew to be done with their talk, she started to think about why she was ask to be in another room. What was so important about the work that her dad and zios did that caused them to have a super secret talk with Prince Giorno. After a few minutes of waiting, y/n decided to leave the cabin but when she got out, there was no one at the front of the yacht. "Papa?"  y/n asked as she walked to the back of the yacht, only to see Bucciarati, Abbacchio, and Giorno.

"Papa!" y/n shouted happily as she ran towards them. Bucciarati was quick to notice her and yelled "Y/N, DON'T GET ANY CLOSER!". y/n stood in confusion until Giorno ran towards her and pushed her aside saying "Y/N, WATCH OUT!". y/n was caught by her father as she fell and what she saw before her put fear straight into her heart. She saw Giorno stabbed as he was frozen in place. "PRINCE GIORNO!" y/n shouted as she tried reaching towards him only to be pulled back by Bucciarati.

"PAPA! WHATS GOING ON?!" y/n asked Bucciarati as tears threatened to leave her eyes. Bucciarati gave y/n a soft smile and said  "D-Don't worry, The prince and the rest of your zios are playing hide and seek. Me and Zio Abbacchio are trying to find them, so don't panic!"

"But Prince Giorno-" "The prince is just the last one to get into his hiding spot, as someone's helping them." Bucciarati said again. It wasn't a game of hide  and seek, far from it as they were being attack by someone, probably a member of Passione who wants to find out where Polpo's treasure was being kept at. The enemy already took Narancia, Mista, and Fugo, And now Giorno, Leaving Abbacchio and Bucciarati as the only members left that are still active. But before Giorno was taken, So now not only do they have to crack the mystery of The enemy's stand and save the others, they have to protect y/n while they're at it!

Author's note: this chapter was  rushed I'm so sowwy (/;o;\)
Detro means right in English
Va bene means okay in English