Chapter 11

It's been about a hour since Narancia has come back from shopping, and the team was worried for his safety. y/n was hit the hardest as she was pacing back in forth in the hallway, twiddling her fingers. "Just what's taking Zio Narancia so long?!" y/n thought to herself, her mind racing with different reasons on why her zio wasn't back at the hideout yet.

Bucciarati watched his daughter in her panicking state. He just wanted to calm her down, to tell her that everything would be okay. But how can he if he wasn't sure himself. "NOW WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO YOU!" Fugo yelled out, which called the attention of Bucciarati, Mista, and y/n. The three went down the stairs to notice that Narancia was now back, breathing heavily.

"Zio Narancia! Your okay!" y/n cried out, rushing over to Narancia. "y/n, I don't think I need a hug right now..." Narancia said, gasping for breaths. "B-but why? You look like your about to pass out! y/n questioned. "y/n, just give Zio Narancia some space." Abbacchio said, putting his hand on y/n's shoulder, with y/n agreeing. y/n didn't want to hurt her Zio even further

After Narancia was bandaged up, he revealed to the group that he was attacked by a member of one of the traitors, who just so happened to find out where they're hiding. This eventually lead the team to be in disarray, with the enemy possibly knowing where they're keeping Trish at. y/n was only confused, wondering why they now had to leave the hideout. Bucciarati reassured y/n, saying that they were playing a game of tag with another group of workers from his company.

Giorno suggested that the group just say where they were, well until the boss gives them a direct order now that the traitors knew where they were at. Abbacchio was protesting this, arguing that the boss wouldn't , only for Mista to to call for Bucciarati, revealing that he gotten a message from who else, the boss himself.

The message said that they must obtain a key that was hidden in the ruins of Pompeii, directly next to famous dog mosaic. This key would aces the vehicle to help them safely deliver Trish. Bucciarati decided to send Fugo, Giorno, and abbacchio to retrieve it. But y/n protested, saying "You can't send them out right now!" Bucciarati looked in shock at y/n, he knew y/n didn't understand the severity of the situation at hand but he didn't expect her to be vocal about it.

Giorno kneeled to y/n's height and said to her "but y/n, if you don't want us to lose tag, we have to get the key.". "But look at Zio Narancia,He got hurt really bad! I don't want you guys to get hurt to..." y/n said. she was just worried for their safety, she didn't want her dream to become true. "Pompeii's only an hour form here y/n, it won't take us that long to come back." Fugo said to her as y/n said "alright, but pinky promise you three won't come back with any scratches on you." y/n said, putting hir pinky figure up.

"We pinky promise." Giorno said, taking out his own pinky finger and locking it with y/n's. y/n watched as the car that Fugo, Abbacchio, and Giorno was in drove off. "I have to go potty." y/n said softly, "is there a bathroom in this place?". "I think so, let me go with you." Bucciarati said, as he then lead y/n the the bathroom. But as Bucciarati waited for y/n to do her business, he only heard silence, then he heard a locking sound.

"Oh, I see what your doing..." Bucciarati thought to himself, realizing the situation. Whenever y/n felt upset at her father or any of her zios, she would go to the bathroom of any place that had one and wait out her frustration with them. She was now probably mad at him for sending Fugo, Abbacchio, and Giorno out to get the key.

Bucciarati knocked on the bathroom door and said, "y/n! Can you please come out! I know you have to understand !". "No! You knew very well that they can get hurt just like Zio Narancia but still let them go right away!" y/n shouted to her father, "I don't care if we're playing tag, I just want my zios and Prince Giorno to be safe!".

Bucciarati than got irritated. y/n knew that she shouldn't raise her voice at him or give him attitude, but he couldn't bring himself to yell back at her or even enter the door using Sticky fingers. She made a good point, he was risking three of his men to get injured, or worse killed. Bucciarati just sighed, He didn't want y/n to go on being mad at him.

"Want me to sing you your lullaby?" Bucciarati asked softly...But he didn't get an answer. y/n always loved her lullaby ever since she was just a baby, as it helped calm her down when she was sad or scared if the simple comforting didn't do the trick. But now, she didn't seem to care about it. Bucciarati didn't seem to mind the silence, as he soon took a deep breath and began to sing.

(I recommend listening to it in it's entirety)

Bucciarati than finished, looking down to his shoes. He began to walk away from the bathroom, thinking "she probably just needs her space." However, Bucciarati heard the lock unlocking and a door creaking. He then felt two small arms wrapping around his legs. "y/n..." Bucciarati whispered. "I'm sorry..." y/n spoke out, continuing with "I'm sorry for raising my voice at you." Bucciarati turned to face y/n and kneeled down to be eye level with her. "Don't apologize neonata, I'm the one who got you angry." Bucciarati said picking y/n's face up, as she was looking down to the floor.

"I'm sorry for having to worry you about your zios and Prince Giorno, I should be more considerate for your feelings." Bucciarati said, his blue eyes looking at y/n's (e/c) eyes. "But you were just doing your work, I feel like I was being selfish for not wanting Zio Fugo, Zio Abbacchio, And Prince Giorno to get the key." y/n said softly, twirling her (h/l) hair a bit. "Mio Bambina, caring for someone else's well being isn't selfish." Bucciarati said, giving y/n a hug, with y/n returning one as well.

After a long hug, Bucciarati stood back up and said "now, let's go back to Zio Mista and Zio Narancia, they're probably wondering what's taking us so long.". y/n nodded while smiling and walked with her father back outside, a newfound understanding in one another.