Chapter 17

y/n woke up to see her father and Trish, noticing that they were the only ones still inside Coco jumbo. Giorno and Mists were able to get the OA disk, in which Bucciarati just finished reading the directive to his team, who were all on a motorboat taking them to the church of San Giorgio Maggiore.

The rules to when handing Trish over were that one member must accompany her to the top of the belfry while the rest must remain in the motorboat and the person accompanying Trish must not take any objects of communication with them.

Bucciarati saw that y/n woke up and approached her. "Good morning, Mio Fiore." He said smiling as y/n rubbed her eyes and smiled back at him. "Good morning, Papa." y/n said as she got up from the coach, stretching. "While you were sleeping, I'm happy to tell you that the game of tag has ended." Bucciarati said as y/n looked up at him. "Really!" y/n exclaimed, "So are we going back home after this?".

"Well, we have to return Trish to her father, so it's gonna take a while before we actually get back home." Bucciarati answered, trying to dance around the truth of what his final mission was. "Wait, we're leaving Trish?" y/n asked, jolting her fully awake, with Bucciarati nodding. "Will we still be able to contact her?" "I'm not sure, but if we can i'll instantly tell you."

The group finally arrived at the church, Bucciarati, y/n, and Trish getting out Coco jumbo. "I'm going to miss you so much, Trish!" y/n said, giving a hug to the pink haired girl. Trish returned the hug saying "I'm going to miss you too, y/n." The team decided to let Bucciarati be the one to take Trish to her father. Before Bucciarati left he asked Giorno to let him borrow one of his ladybug buttons, In reality he was going to use it to find out the boss's identity. Giorno agreed, catching into to what Bucciarati was doing and used some of Coco jumbo's genes to give life to the button, creating a tracker to be put on the boss.

"Papa!" y/n said before Bucciarati left. "Yes, y/n?" Bucciarati asked turning to face her as he put Giorno's ladybug button on his suit. "KISS!" y/n shouted, placing a smooch on his cheek. Bucciarati blushed and felt the cheek where he was kissed. "Thank you, baby." Bucciarati said smiling, before turning away to the church, Trish following behind him. "Goodbye Trish!" y/n said, waving her hand to the two but she stopped when...a image came into her head.

The image was Bucciarati, her father, her amazing father, being punched through his stomach, by a figure y/n couldn't see properly. Blood was spewing out of Bucciarati's mouth as his eyes were showed signs of horror. The image vanished out of y/n's mind as she stumbled a bit. "y/n!" Fugo said, catching the small girl. The team crowded around her, asking if she was alright. "Yeah, I'm okay..." were the only words y/n said.

As y/n waited for Bucciarati to return, she only thought about the image that was In her head. "Why did I think that....I would never think of my father like that..." y/n thought to herself. "How about thinking about nice stuff to get your mind off it! Like cats!" y/n thought again, trying to forgot the image. "Strange...didn't see those cats being there." Abbacchio said, noticing that two cats, one grey colored, the other orange, were next to the motorboat. "Cats?" y/n said out loud, turning to face where they were, "Funny, I was just thinking about cats."

But when she looked around, the cats were not there . "Wait Zio Abbacchio! Didn't you say there were cats next to the boat?" "Yeah, but I think I was just imagining things.". y/n only froze, "but if the cats were just next to us..." y/n thoughts than trailed off until the image, the same image of Bucciarati getting punched through his stomach came back to her head.

"No!" y/n shouted as she left the boat and ran to the church. "Y/N WHERE THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING!" Mista yelled out, as Giorno reaches his hand to grab y/n's shoulder as a attempt to stop her from leaving, though in a heartbeat, she was gone...