Side Story: Babysitter Giorno

Giorno was sitting next to y/n on the couch, as she watched "Bambi", holding her fish plushie that she had ever since she was a infant close to her.

Bucciarati recently purchased Disney plus, and ever since day one, that was the only thing y/n watched when she turned on the TV.

The reason why Giorno was with y/n was that Bucciarati and the others were on a mission, but since the mission required all of them to go, they realized that y/n was going to be left alone for god knows how long the mission will take.

The team decided to draw straws, with whoever having the shortest straw being the one to give the mission a pass and look after y/n, babysitting her if you will. And you could guess who got the shortest straw.

Giorno was left with a list of rules by Bucciarati, each rule detailing the do's and don't s while with y/n. He was also left with a warning by Bucciarati saying that if y/n gets hurt in anyway, He would only walk on earth for one more day.

So Giorno decided to just let y/n get distracted by watching Disney movies with her, as he waited for Bucciarati to get back home from the mission. Giorno than got snapped away from his thoughts when he heard sniffling coming from y/n. Giorno looked at her and gave y/n a face of concern.

"y/n, what's the matter?" Giorno asked as y/n rubbed her nose, and pointed to the tv. Giorno looked and notice that they were now at the part of the movie where Bambi was calling for his mother, who was just recently shot and killed. Giorno wasn't paying attention to the film, so he didn't necessarily feel attach to what was happening on screen.

But his heart broke when he saw y/n tearing up, so Giorno paused the movie, and kneeled down to y/n, opening his arms up for a hug. "Come here..." Giorno said as she went down from the couch and embraced Giorno. Giorno felt y/n's hot tears as he began to stroke her (h/l) hair.

"It's okay...just let it out..." Giorno whispered to y/n as she continued to cry, her arms going tighter around Giorno. After a few minutes, y/n's cries ceased and she left Giorno's hug, wiping away her tears in the process. "How about you go and wash your face in the bathroom, I'll come if you like." Giorno offered as y/n nodded.

After y/n cleaned her face, She and Giorno went back to the living room but the tear stains still remained on her  pajamas. "You hungry?" Giorno asked as y/n nodded in answer. y/n sat down on her stool as Giorno placed the chocolate chip cookies on her plate.

Giorno watched as y/n slowly ate her chocolate chip cookies in silence. Giorno never understood the concept of crying, as it was useless to him. Crying wasn't going to make things better and sure in hell wasn't going to make the pain stop, so Giorno just trembled whenever the feeling of sadness came over him. He always had, Ever since he was a kid.

y/n finished her cookies and put the plate in the sink. y/n then yawned, saying "Prince Giorno...I'm sleepy.". Giorno gave her a soft smile and said "looks like it's bedtime for you..", picking y/n up bridal style and carrying her to her room. Giorno than placed y/n on her bed, tucking her in.

Giorno was then about to leave until, he felt a hand grab onto his arm. Giorno turned around to see that y/n was grabbing onto it. "Can you read me a bedtime story before you go?" y/n asked, a pleading look on her face

 "Can you read me a bedtime story before you go?" y/n asked, a pleading look on her face

(If you don't look like the girl , just insert yourself in the picture)

Giorno couldn't say no to that face. So Giorno agreed, finding the big book of fairy tales that Bucciarati always read to y/n and flipped to a random page. The story that Giorno got was "Rumplestiltskin".

"Once there was a miller who was poor, but who had a beautiful daughter." Giorno said, reading from the book. And after a few minutes of reading the story Giorno, notice that y/n had fallen asleep. Giorno sighed and closed the book, putting it back from where he found it.

But just Giorno was about to open y/n's bedroom door, he heard mumbling coming from her. Giorno froze from what he heard. y/n was mumbling things like "Papa...Zio Narancia...Zio Abbacchio...Don't-don't leave me...please...", a tear falling from her eye as she said the last word.

Giorno immediately rushed to y/n's side and held her little hand in his. y/n clutched onto his hand tightly, her mumbling stopped. Giorno knew without a fact he wasn't going back to his dorm at this rate.
——————————————————————————

It was 1:00 am when Bucciarati came back home. Bucciarati was quite surprised that nobody was in the living room. As Bucciarati went into his daughter's bedroom, he notice that Giorno was in there are well. His head laying on the side of y/n's bed with one of his hand's tightly clutched around y/n's. Giorno was sleeping...

Bucciarati softly smile at the sight and chuckled in his mind, as he didn't want to wake up the two. Bucciarati quietly grabbed a blanket and put it around Giorno, and silently closed the door. He wasn't going to interrupt their dreams now, maybe later he would wake up Giorno.

Author's note: Sorry that this wasn't Bucciarati centric, I just wanted to write a little cute side story between Giorno and y/n. But anyway, thank you all for the support for the story, I just love reading the comments that you give me and I'll see you all tomorrow!