Chapter 12

The key was finally retrieved, but at the loss of Abbacchio's hand thanks to the stand user that they encountered while at Pompeii. After Bucciarati stitched Abbacchio's hand back with a zipper, they departed in the minivan to Naples train station.

"Narancia! When you get a sec, let me see that key I risked my life for." Abbacchio said to the orange named boy, who was checking the key. "Huh?...here." Narancia said, tossing the key to Abbacchio. "No! Don't throw it!" Abbacchio yelled but it was to late, as the key hit his zipped back hand.

"AHHH!" Abbacchio cried out, holding his arm that was now seething in pain "THAT HURT DUMBASS!". "Your such a drama queen! I'd be happy my hand had feeling at all given what you been through."Narancia said to Abbacchio as he snapped back with, "The damn thing only been reattached for 30 minutes, you idiot! So happy or not it still hurts."

"But enough about that." Abbacchio went on, changing the subject. Abbacchio re-examined the heel inside the key and read what it said. "You safeguarded my daughter's life and therefore you have my gratitude. Go to Naples stazione ferroviaria, at binario 6. Look for the turtle in the water fountain, and use this key. You are to take her to Venezia by train.". Abbacchio continued with "Post script says that directives will cease ounce we reach Venezia."

As Abbacchio finished reading the message on the key, he asked "What the hell are we supposed to find at this water fountain?"."Don't know, but the boss said there was a way to travel under the enemy's radar. It'll be risky but we have to trust him" Bucciarati responded to Abbacchio. y/n who was sitting on Bucciarati's lap and eating a Crunch candy bar spoke up, asking him "So is your boss helping us win Tag?". Bucciarati looked down at y/n and froze froze a bit, he totally forgot that the coverup was a game of tag.

"Yes, y/n. Since we're the ones who are running away from are taggers, he thought it would be nice for us to have a little extra help from him." Bucciarati answered as y/n took another bite from her candy bar. Bucciarati chuckled a bit, there was chocolate around y/n's mouth. "y/n, there's a bit of..." Bucciarati said pointing at the chocolate stains. y/n, thinking that something was on her face, started wiping her face with the sleeve of her red cardigan.

"No y/n, your getting your clothes dirty." Bucciarati said, taking a tissue out from his pocket and started wiping y/n's face. As Bucciarati finished, he and y/n suddenly heard yelling coming from the back of the minivan. As they turned to the back to see what the fuss was about the noticed. Mista talking to Trish, apologizing for "Fugo trying to cop a feel."

"Papa, what does jigglesacks mean?" y/n asked to her father, with him responding "just ignore your Zio Mista, he's just talking nonsense."
———————————————————————————

The group was now at the train station. y/n was waiting inside the train with her zios and Trish as they waited for Bucciarati to find what they needed at the water fountain. "The train's gonna leave soon..." y/n thought as she looked out the window, to the clock outside the station. But before she knew it, Bucciarati came inside the train, holding a turtle in his arms, Giorno following behind him.

"Bucciarati, why do you have a turtle?" Narancia asked as Bucciarati and stopped in their tracks to the group. "Trust me on this, I think this must be our new way of transportation." Bucciarati said to him, showing the turtle to the others. The turtle looked like any other but it's shell was where it caught y/n's attention.

The shell of the turtle had a hole that was shaped like a key, the shape of the key that they had. Bucciarati put the key inside the key shaped hole in the turtle and if you guessed that it fit, you were correct. As the group looked in shock over the key that was now in the turtle, y/n touched the key that was in the turtle, and disappeared from Bucciarati and the group's sight.