Side Story: Do stands need to be fed?

y/n, Trish, and Mista were currently out shopping. Trish, who was babysitting y/n, wanted to go shop for some new clothes for the younger girl. So she called up Mista and asked to accompany her to the mall with y/n. Mista agreed, as ever since the incident that got him expelled from watching over y/n, the only time he ever got to see her was meetings with the team.

As Trish looked over a rack of dresses, y/n was sitting on a bench inside the aisle watching the pink haired girl choose one for her. y/n wanted to ask Trish a question, but every time she opened her mouth to ask it, she was always interrupted by Trish, who kept showing her dresses she think would look cute on her. "How about this one, y/n?" Trish asked, showing y/n a pink dress with ruffles on the bottom.

"Um...it looks good..." y/n answered as Trish examined the dress as if y/n was wearing it and put it back on the rack, saying "Looks to beachy...". Trish continued to look over the dresses, Mista coming up towards the two, after looking around the store they were in. "Hey, want to grab something to eat real quick?" Mista asked the two. "Sure!" y/n exclaimed as Trish replied with "I'll regroup with you later."

y/n and Mista than headed to a pizzeria, it's ordering pepperoni. y/n noticed that the Sex Pistols were eating the pepperoni on Mista's pizza and decided to ask him her question. " Zio Mista, why do you feed the pistols?" "Um....you can say that they're technically another conscious separate than mine." "Like how Spice girl is to Trish?" "Exactly.". This made y/n only think harder and asked Mista again "But isn't Sex Pistols you? So is that telling you that you're also hungry? And if you feed them, aren't you technically nourishing yourself?"

y/n continued to ask her new found questions to Mista, not knowing when to stop. "And does that mean my stand has to be fed?" "You know, how about you try it when you have the chance." Mista said, hoping to move the conversation somewhere else. "Okay!" y/n said, taking out Don't Stop Believin and put her pizza to it's face. "Wait! I didn't mean right now!" Mista said, trying to get y/n to put down her pizza.

To other people who didn't have stands, y/n was force feeding her pizza into thin air, not seeing the paper white feminine humanoid figure that was being fed it. "I'll try it again tomorrow." y/n said, putting her pizza back down. Trish finally went over to the two and asked the now embarrassed Mista "What's got you so red?". "I kinda made y/n experiment on her stand..."
———————————————————————————

"C'mon, eat up!" y/n said to Don't Stop Believin, trying time feed it her pasta. "What are you doing, Mio dolcezza?" Bucciarati asked, visible confusion on his face. "Trying to feed my stand." "But you know that we technically don't need to feed them, right?" "But Zio Mista always feeds his Sex Pistols, and besides our stands have mouths....what is the point of having them other than to feed them?"

As y/n continued to try to give Don't Stop Believin her pasta, Bucciarati took out Sticky fingers and tout his pasta at it's mouth as well. "Well, it doesn't hurt to try it."