Chapter 7

As Giorno was pulled down into the yacht, y/n immediately ran out of her father's grasp and went to where Giorno was caught. "He's not there!" Y/n yelled, as her (e/c) eyes widen, while Bucciarati and Abbacchio followed her. Bucciarati and Abbacchio noticed this as y/n turned towards them and asked "How are we gonna find him?". Abbacchio kneeled to y/n's height and said "Don't worry, me and your father found a new way to track them down." Abbacchio pointed to where a fly was and Bucciarati instantly realized what was happening.

Before y/n came back up, Narancia was the first person to be taken by the enemy with his shoe being the only thing left of him. Giorno used Gold experience to turn it into a fly, using it to show Bucciarati and Abbacchio that Narancia and the others were alive. The fly still being around showed that Giorno was okay.

"How does the fly help us?" y/n asked as Bucciarati chimed in saying "The fly helps us know where they currently are!". "So does that mean they're under the fly?" y/n asked again as Bucciarati nodded. "y/n, I need you to stand back." Bucciarati said as y/n did as she did what she was told. Bucciarati then took out Sticky fingers and created a zipper through the floor. But to his surprise, no one was there.

"What? Nobody's in there!" y/n stated, But Bucciarati and Abbacchio were already aware. So Giorno was right, the enemy wasn't hiding in a locker or a shadow but somewhere else. "y/n, remember that someone is helping your Zios and Prince Giorno hide, so they're probably using method that could trick me and Zio Abbacchio." Bucciarati said to y/n, hoping to keep up the facade that they're just playing a game of hide and seek. "Look! The fly's coming this way!" Abbacchio said pointing to the insect moving closer to them.

"It's coming towards us? Shouldn't you stay in one place to while playing hide and seek?" y/n asked to Abbacchio. Abbacchio only said "Your right y/n, but the person helping your Zios and The prince is using a new way to play hide and seek," Abbacchio then pushed y/n, Bucciarati and himself into the open zipper saying "AND IN ORDER TO COUNTER IT WE NEED TO GET AWAY FROM IT!"

As the zipper closed, y/n found herself back inside the cabin she was in earlier. "y/n, stay behind us alright?" Bucciarati said to her as she nodded, grabbing her father's hand for comfort. y/n never played hide and seek like this. "MOODY BLUES!" Abbacchio yelled out, showing his stand. "Let's try Narancia five minutes ago." That should be enough.". Moody blues then went through the open hatch and back on the top of the yacht which Abbacchio,Bucciarati, and y/n followed.  

"But what about that fly?" Abbacchio asked as Bucciarati replied with "it's heading towards the bayou. we don't have much time, we have to work fast." Moody blues went to the back aft and transformed into Narancia. "I remember this! Zio Narancia was listening to music before Zio Mista poured his drink on it!" y/n said as she pointed to the Narancia turned Moody blues, her other hand to gripped to her father's . "Thanks for letting us know that y/n, so now we know that this isn't where Narancia where was capt- started to hide." Bucciarati said, almost slipping his tongue on the truth.

"If that's so, I'll fast forward a bit." Abbacchio said as Moody blues started to speed up, with it now walking over to the front aft. Abbacchio, Bucciarati, and y/n followed it until it started playing again. "This was after you told me to go into the cabin, right?" y/n asked Bucciarati as he said "yes, we started our game of hide and seek right around this time." Bucciarati and Abbacchio then walked behind Moody blues, to see how Narancia was grabbed.

Then, in a instant, a gap appeared on the back of Narancia's left shoulder. Then same gap Giorno had when he was grabbed. Narancia soon started to deflate as Abbacchio,Bucciarati, and y/n watched in shock. They finally found out how the enemy's stand was able to take the others (or in y/n's case, finally finding out how her zios and Prince Giorno are hiding)