Chapter 10

Team Bucciarati was tasked with protecting Trish for about 7 days, or maybe even shorter. Trish was being targeted by a group of traitors, who wanted to use her to overthrow the boss. The task was originally Polpo's, but now that he kicked the bucket (courtesy of Giorno using Gold experience to change a gun into one of  his bananas) it was shifted to his replacement, Bucciarati. This made Giorno believe that the traitors trailing for Trish are stand users.

The crew was now at a countryside hideout, as they had departed from Capri. They were hiding out so that they can determine what they're next move was going to be. Bucciarati covered up their new mission to y/n, saying that Trish was now working as a intern for her father's company and was going to be temporarily guided by Bucciarati and his crew.

y/n was currently sitting on the bottom of the steps of the hide out as she watched Fugo remind Narancia about what he had to do when going out to town. However it seemed that Narancia wasn't paying attention. "Narancia! You listening ?" Fugo asked as Narancia gave him a lazy look, looking to see that a piece of paper was in his hand. "That's a list of groceries from the group, along with everything else we need," Fugo said pointing to the piece of paper in Narancia's hand.

"And these are the keys to the car," Fugo went on, holding up a car key, which had a wooden figure serving as a keychain. "Now listen up, I have faith in you. This should be a walk in the park." Fugo continued , Narancia nodding to confirm he understood.

"One more thing," Fugo said again,"No one has the faintest idea our group is hiding out here, not even the vineyards out front are aware of our presence.". "When your done with the shopping I want you to retrace your path, then do it again more times than you think nessecary." Fugo instructed to Narancia. That was as far as y/n got to hear from their conversation, as she got up from the steps and walked up to the next floor.

"Now where are you going?" Giorno asked as y/n passed him. y/n turned to face him and answered "Just wanting to see what Papa and Zio Mista are doing.". "Well don't bother them to much, they're watching over Trish, and they may not be in the right mindset for a talk." Giorno said to y/n as she nodded. y/n then turn back to the direction she was going and continued on.

When y/n entered the hallway, she saw Bucciarati and Mista standing outside of a room. y/n noticed her father turning his back towards her. y/n sneakily creeped towards him and hugged him from behind. Bucciarati at first jerked back, until realizing it was y/n who touched him. "Y/N! D-don't scare me like that!" Bucciarati yelled, scolding y/n. Bucciarati was so high in his guard, that he couldn't tell apart a simple hug from his daughter to an enemy attacking.

"Sorry..." y/n said looking down, she just wanted to play with Bucciarati a little. "Anyway, why are you up here? Your supposed to be with Prince Giorno and the rest of your zios." Bucciarati asked, kneeling down to be eye level with y/n. "I just wanted to check up on you guys," y/n responded, continuing with "but I don't see Trish anywhere.".

"Trish is inside the room over there."  Bucciarati answered, pointing to where the door was. "Oh, she in there...alrighty then!" y/n said, as she went to door and was about to grab the doorknob only to be stopped by Mista. "Hey y/n, I know you want to get to know her, but she's pretty new to the whole intern  thing., so how about giving her some space." Mista said to y/n as she looked down to her feet.

"Dammit, your making me feel bad now!" Mista thought to himself. "Just don't try to bring up anything personal y/n." Bucciarati said, allowing y/n to have a conversation with Trish. "thank you papa!" y/n exclaimed, hugging her father's legs.

y/n then turned the door knob and opened the door, to where she saw Trish looking out the window. "Mind if I come in?" y/n asked, as Trish turned to face the younger girl. "You can..." Trish said. y/n than closed the door behind her and sat down on the bed in the room. Trish remembered being told by Bucciarati that y/n wasn't aware about him and the rest of his crew being apart of Passione, so she was kept in the dark about the whole situation that was at stake. Bucciarati told Trish that she shouldn't bring up anything that had to do with Passione or the team of traitors that were coming after her.

"So did they get everything I needed yet?" Trish asked as y/n giggled. "Not yet, But I'm pretty sure Zio Narancia is out now." y/n responded , as she crossed her legs. "I know you two had a rough start, but he's a really nice guy." y/n said, "all of them are!"  

"Zio Narancia is always fun to be around, Zio fugo is really smart, Zio Mista has a hilarious joke or prank up his sleeve, Zio Abbacchio is very protective and cares deeply for us, Prince Giorno-" "Prince Giorno?" Trish questioned, confused over why y/n referred to the rest of the team as her zios, But Giorno as a "Prince".

"I met prince Giorno earlier today, he says he came to Italy to learn more about the middle class, papa currently has him under his wing!" y/n happily answered. "Prince Giorno is so cool!" y/n said again, albeit to herself as she started to blush. y/n than coughed after noticing she was about to go on a tangent about Giorno and eventually continued naming the traits of the members of Team Bucciarati.

"Prince Giorno is an absolute gentleman, and papa is probably the most loving person I know, he has always supported me and has worked hard to take care of me.". y/n then finished with, "so don't worry about not getting along with them, as they're probably the most amazing group of people you'll meet in your life!"

Trish softly smiled at y/n. With the recent events she had been through,  her mother passing away, Being taken by Mafiosi, and finding out she was now a target, she at least was happy that one of the new people she met was kind enough to cheer her up and reassure her that the people that were now her bodyguards are at the very least good .even if that certain someone was not aware of the events that were currently happening. "And what about you?" Trish asked y/n, "what makes you so amazing?"

"Well that's the thing, I really couldn't accomplish anything without them." Y/n said looking down, "I'm not talented at anything, I'm don't know what I want to be in the future, and I really only depend on my family just to help me out." y/n continued speaking. "I'm just average..."

"Well, you always have a positive aura around you, I know we just met, but seeing that you were willing to Make a total stranger happy just shows you just want to see smiles on everybody's face." Trish said, as y/n looked up at her. "Really?" "Really Really." 

This was a completely new side to Trish that y/n saw before, first she was ordering her zios around for fancy stuff, now she was treating her nicely. y/n smiled at the Older girl, as Trish smiled back thinking "maybe, these next 7 days won't be so bad..."
———————————————————————————
As y/n opened the door to Trish's room, she suddenly notice that Bucciarati and Mista standing next to it. Did they overhear everything?

As y/n closed the door she blushed a bit in embarrassment, as Bucciarati chuckled and said "Looks like you made a new friend, dolcezza." Giving a head pat to y/n.

"And I was assuming that she was just a spoiled brat, maybe it was because you were a girl and  she found a comfort buddy in you?" Mista theorized.

"Was it because I was a girl?" y/n thought to herself, now puzzled over the moment she just shared with Trish.