❝storytime❞ - y/n⚥ x knj

8:49 p.m

"Joonie? Joonie?" You call for him, poking him with your foot. 

"What are you doing?" You ask, your boyfriend who is sitting on the other end of the couch you are both on. 

"I'm reading a book babe." He says. 

You can obviously see that he is reading, but you ask him anyway because you love hearing his voice and that's how he knows you are bored and want some attention. 

"Why do you ask?" Namjoon asks you, not looking up from his book. "Guess..." You sigh, knowing that he knows why you asked. 

"You. Are. Bored?" He says, still reading the book. 

"Ding Ding Ding! You know me so well~" You say, clapping your hands. "With that being said...entertain me."

Namjoon gave you a list of things we could do with a small box on the side, for you to cross it out if you do not feel like doing it. Here were your options:

-Arts & Crafts

-Watch a movie

-Cooking

-Makeover

-Normal Conversations

-Go to bed

You crossed out all of them.

"Why did you cross them all off?" Namjoon asks you, still not looking at you. "Because they are all boring..." You say, pouting. 

"Then is there anything you want to do instead?" He asks. 

You shake your head no. "You usually have good ideas..." You say. 

Namjoon shrugs, "I'm sorry. I don't have anymore ideas that we could do tonight." He says, still not sparing you a glance. 

You stare at him for a while, pouting because you are bored and Namjoon is not giving you the attention you want. "What are you reading?" You ask, lightly kicking him with your feet again. 

"A book about pandas~" He says. "Pandas?!" You move over close to him happily looking at the book because pandas are your favorite animal. 

Namjoon wraps one arm around you, holding you close. You read the page he is on and realize that the book is not about pandas, the word isn't even in the book Namjoon is reading. 

"You tricked me..." You pout, trying to move away from him, but you couldn't. Namjoon has locked you in his embrace, using one arm wrapped around your waist keeping you in place. 

"It's actually a very interesting story. The sailor fell in love with a princess, but they can't be together because he sails all over the world and the princess is a princess so she has to stay put. I'm about to find out how they are going to stay together right now." He says. 

You were actually a little curious on how that story would end, "Can you read it to me?" You ask your boyfriend, looking at him. Namjoon finally looks at you in the eye, "Sure~" He says, smiling.

Namjoon reads you the whole chapter, turns out the sailor decided to quit being a sailor and the princess quit being a royal, and they both settled down in the country side living there forever. You listen to Namjoon's masculine voice read the words on the pages, loving both the story and the moment. "You bored of it?" He asks.

"No~ I'm good." You say.